Welcome to Gaia! ::

My parents share an apple computer, My dad is the main account, my mom has a second account. both have Google chrome. My mom made book marks and they show thumb nails, my Dad has book marks that don;t show thumb nails. why?

as for any questions you have I don't know the answer so please consider all possible factors.

things I do know

My mom added book marks one at a time
My dad imported them from Safari

My Dad has more book marks then my mom

My dad has multiple book mar collections including bar and mobile

the method of adding book marks is different, when you click on the star the box that pops up is ordered different and they physically look different I forget details.

I don't know any numbers or versions you might ask for.
With 'thumbnails' do you mean favicons?
8R90
With 'thumbnails' do you mean favicons?

I mean pictures of the website's home page appear as the book marks when you make them but only for my mom, not my dad. its like a small but descent sized square with text of the webpage's name over layered over top a picture of a fragment of the home page or the company logo. Go download chrome, use it, add a book mark and see for your self maybe. you'll be on one end or the other of the issue. Im not asking how they are created Im asking why the image only shows some times.
kaykeyser

Hmm.

The only thing I can think of is the possibility that your mom logs in with her google account (this might happen automatically when chrome starts) and your dad doesn't log in.

I have windows so I can't really guide you to the best place to check if one is logged in or not.
Try the settings page or check this page to find out more.

Hope it helps. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces