Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a project due for a electrical component I have a

4/0 EISL 4 Wire GNYX Cable

-http://www.motionlabs.com/c-101-40-cam-feeder.

The only thing I could figure out is that the cable is a type of Cable Asembly(aka Harness) for a "Cam Feeder".

Now my problem is besides that small amount of info I figured out I'm stuck for my project.

Could anyone point me to a website or explain to me the purpose of this cable
I need the discipline in which it's used (sound, lighting, video etc) I know it's lighting or sound not sure which one
I need to figure out how is it uses in the entertainment industry

What voltage/current is the component rated
Lighting.

Probably for a 2-axis moving spotlight.
psychic stalker
Lighting.

Thank you!
I checked a website called Control Booth, it's helping me a bit more understanding the terms.

But like a example would be what? It's used to supply power from point A to the spotlight?
Zeroah
psychic stalker
Lighting.

Thank you!
I checked a website called Control Booth, it's helping me a bit more understanding the terms.

But like a example would be what? It's used to supply power from point A to the spotlight?
There are four wires, each rated to carry at least 400V. (This is a requirement of the EISL standard.)

One line is ground. It carries the return current. One line is power for the lamp, and it's high-voltage AC.

The other two lines carry power to control the X-axis and Y-axis motors that turn and tilt the spotlight. How that works depends on the lamp and the control board.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff