Welcome to Gaia! ::

How could I convert an image I've done in MS paint so it's transparent? I have both PSP 7 and ps7. I use to know how, but I seem to have forgotten.
Usually there's an option when you save it as a GIF/PNG to pick a color to be transparent. Usually it's some hideous green or pink. You just have to make what you want transparent that color. Usually. I might be wrong, I use photoshop. sweatdrop
i cant find any option to select the trans in paint but in PS carefully select the areas you want transparent then erase or delete that area when you go the save (if it is for posting on the web) use "save for web" there you can select type and if you want to keep the trans or not
If you get Irfanview here, you can open it click save as, change to a gif, set the quality to best, check the box that reads "choose transparant color during saving" but be careful because if anything else is that color, it'll make that transparant too. So sometimes, it helps to make it an odd color that is nowhere else in the image.
Toe Jam
How could I convert an image I've done in MS paint so it's transparent? I have both PSP 7 and ps7. I use to know how, but I seem to have forgotten.

Open up your image in Photoshop 7.0
Click once on the eraser tool, and wait a couple of seconds/ another window with different erasers should be by your mouse.
Clikc on the Background one.
Make the size of it big
Click on the white stuff that you dont want.
It should show gray-white squares
If not, play around with the ereasers.

hope I helped/
PS> Sorry for spelling, 48 hour - no sleep.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff