Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
So basically long story made short. This morning I was browsing Gaia and FB, and I closed to session to take a break (no errors, nothing). Right now I am not able to access FB in any way, shape or form (no FB related pages will load) and I keep getting errors (different ones depending on which browser I'm using) that generally revolve around something to do with my DNS. So I flushed it, checked all possible setting, checked my internet setting, updated my flash (just in case, that was prior to running an error report for connectivity problems), and re-installed Google Chrome. And right now I'm close to giving up, since I have no clue to what may be wrong stare Anyone experienced the same problem? And if yes, how did you solve it? Because, at this point in time, I am really close to boot-stomping my laptop scream

Ps. I can access sites other then FB without a slightest hint of a problem (tried yahoo, google, myspace,msn etc.)
Browser?
Internet provider?
Are you wired or wireless?
What net security?

Codebreaking Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Jaydi Blaze
Browser?
Tried it on both: Google Chrome (17.0.963.66 m) and IE (8.0.7601.17514)
Jaydi Blaze
Internet provider?
UPC (it's European)
Jaydi Blaze
Are you wired or wireless?
Have both wireless and wired, but currently am running on a cable.
Jaydi Blaze
What net security?

WPA2 router, all cable connected (broadband)
As for foc PC: at this point in time, none (my McAfee expired like 2 days ago or so) and I disabled my Win security rolleyes (I know it's a gamble, but at least I know it's not security getting in the way)

Codebreaking Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I just tried to access FB and it works neutral And I haven't done ANYTHING since posting here. I guess the problem could have been with the DNS of my ISP, which would explain why nothing I did worked and why the problem resolved itself. Anyways, it's solved, and Jaydi, thank you in advance for you concern 3nodding

Codebreaking Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
FB down in Europe
Appearently FB was down in most of Europe neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash