Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
No, do not suggest Can U Run It, because I've already tried.
Can U Run It suggests...that I can not, but I would like a second opinion.

Because I ran it for the regular TS3, also, and it tells me I meet just the 'minimum' requirements.

Now, I have TS3. I am missing maybe two expansion packs, but there's a bunch more CC in there too. It's practically LOADED to the gills; and it runs. On default, the game was set to high the first time I installed it. It has lag, yes. It takes a while to load, yes. But it is ******** bogged down with so much crap, and yet I have very little trouble with it. Minimal lag.

So I don't think that this Can U Run It is right because...minimum just doesn't sound like what I have.
Let's try this also, with Skyrim. I have the 'minimum' for Skyrim. But like The Sims, Skyrim auto detected it to be set on high. It runs like a beaut with barely any lag.

...Spore. Same s**t. Only the 'minimum'. Computer autoset to high. Works great.

This is some DX Diag, of what I think is important.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)

System Model: HP Pavilion g7 Notebook PC

Processor: AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz

Graphics Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7520G

if there's something else you need I will post it.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sarkuvaria's Husbando

Friendly Friend

Misha Collinz

Yes, if you can run TS3 with a crap load of CC + mods + expansions with very little problems, then yes you can run TS4.

I was recently in the same situation with my Sims 3, but I found out that the Sims 4 is muuuuch much lighter than the Sims 3.
And I haven't had any problems with it yet, been playing for about a month now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff