User Image

I've heard that life is like a box of chocolates. I gotta say, I think that's ridiculous! I mean, if my life was half as delicious and lucrative as the Golden Box of Chocolates sitting here in the shop, I'd never have a care in the world! Have you seen what's going on inside this fancy goody box?

User Image The Golden Chocolate Box is full of cream-filled truffles, molasses sticks, caramel clusters, and-- oh!-- the chance to win billions of gold or tons of awesome GoFusion Charms! How gourmet!

User Image The Golden Chocolate Box Plus is for those binge days when just one Golden Chocolate Box isn't enough. In fact, opening one of these is like gorging on Golden Chocolate Boxes! You could win one trillion gold, or up to 100,000 Gaia Cash!

User Image The Golden Chocolate Box Mega Plus is too powerful. You mustn't buy it! Unless of course you're a professional chocolate connoisseur or highly trained in the art of chowing down, this box might be dangerous! Opening up just one is like opening dozens of Golden Chocolate Boxes at once! Your chances of winning trillions of gold or up to 100,000 Gaia Cash are much higher with this box of rich and delicious delights!

The best part is this: All of these scrumptious surprises are actually Limited Quantity chance items! That means that once they're sold out-- they're gone for at least six month, and possibly forever! If you want to get your hands on the Golden Chocolate Box, Golden Chocolate Box Plus, or the Golden Chocolate Box Mega Plus, you'll have to hurry to La Victoire on the double. See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!