User Image

Fantastic news, Gaians! I just managed to save 30% on new rolls of fabric, all because of my amazing business savvy and accountant know how! Also I found a coupon. In the spirit of savings, however, I'm passing this discount along to you! Bundles of Tailored Star will be 30% off for a limited time!

User Image

Oh my goodness, I get excited just looking at those killer clothes! It seems like the designers took their inspiration from popular fashions from Gaia's past... Brilliant! And I'm sure at least one of them can teach me how to sew a button on, right? Only way to find out is to ask! Drop by La Victoire to grab your own Tailored Star and get ready to be inspired by some of Gaia's most creative couture! Or if you're really a fashion fanatic, why not try out a bundle of nine? And don't forget we have the newly introduced twenty-five pack! It's certainly the best bang for your buck. I'm heading over to watch some of the shows, and I hope to see you there!

Oh, and another quick note! It seems like custom clothes aren't the only thing in this month's Chance Item... Cesi the Gorgon Griffon was designed by talented Gaian Razumi Yazura -- see if you can catch her yourself!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!