User Image

Hey, everyone! I've been practicing my portraiture! I might not be good at it yet, but I intend to get better. And I already think that I'm starting to improve! Here, see this squiggle in purple crayon? That's right! It's Cygnus. Personally, I think it looks just like him. But if you're looking for something slightly less... abstract, then why not take a look at these incredible collections?

User Image

Portrait of a Deer Collection comes with the original, a bunch of recolors to date, and the bundle exclusives Portrait of a Delicate Deer and Portrait of a Jane Deer! Portrait of a Hare Collection also comes with the original, every recolor to date, and the bundle exclusives Impression of a Hare and Portrait of a John Hare! It'll really bring out the artist in you. Make sure you check them out now in La Victoire, and keep an eye out for more amazing deals to turn up! And don't forget that if you tell your friends about Gaia and they sign up, you'll earn five million gold for each friend who creates an account! What better time to show them Gaia than during our incredible Summer Sale? See you in the shop, everyone!