User Image

Mornin' Gaians. Or afternoon as it may be. Night is also an option! Aren't time zones so nifty? Whether you're just waking up or on the brink of falling asleep, now is a great time for checking out our fabulous new arrivals here at La Victoire! As they say, there's no bad time for sweet new deals! Well...Maybe I'm the first person to say that, but it's true nonetheless! Check 'em out:

User Image

Cotton Mandy is a delectable new addition full of sugar-coated sweetness and stunning new styles. This limited quantity heroine has vowed her life to protect all things scrumptious in the land, and defends the sweets she loves with her tasty armor and shimmering blade!

Stop by La Victoire to consult with this ferociously cute new item before she leaves the shop on December 26th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as she sells out!

User Image

Garnet Millennium is a charming and dainty darling who rocks tons of sweet and mystical new looks straight from, well, wherever she's from! She's here to fight against the powers of darkness and save her home! Man, this is all very vague. I get the feeling that I'm not supposed to know much more about this latest guest.

Stop by and introduce yourself to this cutie heroine before she leaves the shop on November 17th at 11:59 AM PST or whenever she sells out!

User Image

The Remember December Bundle is here to help you hold firm to the best parts of one of my favorite months of the year. As a special souvenir, it includes the awe-inspiring new recolors: the lovable December L, the charming December K, and the darling December J! This item is super low quantity, and once it's gone, it won't be back for at least six months, and possibly never again! Be sure to pick up yours before it leaves the shop on December 26th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

Alright everyone, that's all for now! Tune in as we get closer and closer to the climax of our Winter 2k14 Event! And don't forget to stop by La Victoire to pick up your last minute stocking stuffers. See you soon, Gaians!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!