User Image

Everyone here knows I came from the stars. Just look at me. Look at how I glitter, like a beautiful night sky brimming with twinkling balls of gas! So majestic. As a star kitten I feel a particularly warm regard towards the notion of wishing upon a star. Do you know how many people have wished upon me? Dozens. Literally dozens. That might seem like a relatively small number but how many people have wished upon you recently? Yeah, I thought so. But it's true that stars have magical powers -- they can grant all sorts of wishes! Particularly wishes of wealth...

With A Wish Upon a Star you're guaranteed a massive prize of gold! You could win up to ten billion gold, but no matter what amount you receive you'll end up wealthier than the stars themselves! (And in this context I mean stars as in celebrities, as in really rich people. Actual stars in space don't really carry a lot of cash.) Check it out now in La Victoire, where it'll be available until May 22nd, 11:59 PM EST -- and may the stars be in alignment for you!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!