User Image

I went out and bought a CB radio last week. You know, one of those units that truckers typically keep on hand in order to relay information about road conditions, traffic hazards, loneliness, existential despair, and so on. My intent was to perhaps use it to call on a superhero in case of emergency while I'm out on the open road. Safety first, always!

I haven't quite come in contact with any superheroes yet, but I have heard from several hard-driving souls, many of interesting backgrounds and occasional dubious moral integrity. First up was Boomer, who helped me figure out where to get fuel when I was lost out on Crab Hat Road. Good person, there. Another day, Bullfrog befriended me for part of the afternoon, then used that information to insult me rather accurately. I don't believe I'll talk to Bullfrog anymore. Later, a man named Heartbreaker held a conversation which devolved into strange wheezy breathing noises. I'm not sure what to make of him.

It seems there's no substitute for true-blue superheroes, which is why if I were you, I'd take advantage of this last chance to get Champion Halls! Each Champion Halls CI will give you a Cash Shop favorite, a valuable rare item, or a gorgeous new exclusive:
User Image

Grab one now, or consider getting a bundle of nine to maximize your chances at getting the best stuff. Champion Halls will be leaving the shop on Friday, October 5!