User Image

I'm sure all you Gaians know that I love me a party. Princess Parties, Spring Flings, "Jet Stop Filling The Store With Balloons Or I Will End You" parties -- that one is Cygnus' personal favorite, apparently -- and pretty much any party under the sun! But my favorite might just be tea parties. What could be better than drinking a hot liquid distilled from a bunch of leaves and herbs while snacking on itty bitty sandwiches? NOTHING. That's right. Nothing. Except maybe snacking on slightly larger sandwiches. But I digress! I'm gonna throw a tea party, and you're all invited! And to make this tea even sweeter, bundles will be 40% off until May 25th, 11:59 PM EST! Since I'm the one throwing this party, you just know that there are going to be some incredible rewards available:

User Image

With Terrific Tea Time you could win up to ten billion gold or fabulous items like Hostess of Illogical Tea, Chilled Doufu Hua, or Portable Stereo Headphones! Just slurp your tea and choose whether you'd like an item, gold, or to be surprised! Pretty simple, right? And delicious! Terrific Tea Time will be in the shop until May 26th, 11:59 PM EST, so drop by soon for a spot of tea!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!