User Image

Looking for the perfect way to enjoy the autumnal season? Then check out this fantastic deal! You can receive an Autumn Trunk free with qualifying purchases of Gaia Cash. Read on for more details:

User Image

My Autumn Trunk contains a wide variety of fashionable clothes and styles, guaranteed to allow you to layer your way to comfortable warmth! You might win fabulous sets like [Animal] Snooze Time, Casual Boreal, Neat Suit For Work, or Pure Marionette Restrung -- but that's not even the half of it! We've also added a wide variety of bundles for you to win, like the Beyond Royal Bundle, the Duke of Lalune Bundle, or the Punishing Bundle. But there's even MORE space in my trunk than you'd first think, and so I've loaded it with Limited Quantity Items that haven't been in the shop for six months! Will you be the lucky Gaian to score rare sets like Little Chingwa, [Animal] Wounded Glory, or Sheepy March? You could be... Or, if you're lucky, you might win a Perfect Parcel. This Perfect Parcel can be redeemed for any equippable item on Gaia with the exception of Limited Quantity Items! Now that's an enticing prize if I ever saw one. Earning your Autumn Trunk is easy: simply pick up some Gaia Cash before October 12th, 10AM PST and it will be granted immediately to your inventory after your qualifying purchase of 500 GC or more via Paypal! We hope you enjoy, everyone!