User Image

Hear ye, hear ye! We are all gathered here on this fine morrow to bid a cheerful hello to two of our latest, most fashionable visitors. The illustrious Duke and Duchess of Hearts have decided to grace us with their immeasurable presence, and so -- CYGNUS. Cygnus, why aren't you dressed appropriately?

I'm not going to do it.

Cygnus, you're embarrassing me. It's one little accessory! Put it on, it'll add a touch of class to you, okay?

No.

Please?

I'm leaving.

Sigh... It was only a neck ruff, guys! Stars above, he's such a grouch sometimes. Well, I suppose it's up to me entirely now! Let's just introduce our guests, shall we?

User Image

The Duchess of Hearts and Duke of Hearts come from a faraway kingdom, so we're certainly lucky to have them visiting here! Such strange, elaborate fashions... They look so elegant! I bet they go to masquerades all the time. Ah, a life of noble leisure! How I envy them. They're here to share the fashions of their kingdom with us Gaians, so please visit La Victoire to see their gorgeous ensembles for yourself! You can even pick up the marvelous House of Hearts Bundle which contains both outfits. Pretty nifty, right? They'll be here until September 25th, 9:59 AM PST. Hope to see you around soon!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!