User Image

Here's a story for you, Gaians:

That stitched up shopkeeper, Stein, was just here. He's sure in a mood! Yeesh! I'm not even sure this is a thing I'm ready to do, but SOMEONE is a huge advocate of the "Gaian Citizen Item Design Committee for Excellence and Opportunity" or something equally specific, and I've been strong-armed into TRIPLING the chances to win a Baby Golden Ticket or Mini Golden Ticket from Project Couture 2.0 from now until 6:59 PM PST!

How did he get this many petition signatures?! I mean, some of these have to be fake, right? "Brock Lee"? "Pearl Button"? "Tom A. Toe"? "Cygnus the Dark St--" HEY!

Well, since it seems like it really is a widespread desire among the masses, I'm happy to oblige! Triple chances for everyone!! In fact, I'm going to keep this generous momentum going and keep Project Couture 2.0 an insane 10% off until 11:59 PM PST!! If you find a magical mystical Mini Golden Ticket, you'll have the opportunity to team up with a super talented Gaia artist to craft your very own unique item set with three poses! If you find the elusive Baby Golden Ticket, you can design one completely unique pose! Even if it's a hidden pose!

So if you haven't found your ticket yet, now is definitely the time to pick up a Project Couture 2.0 from La Victoire or to make a Gaia Cash purchase and get one absolutely free!

Try your luck!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!