User Image

Woah Gaians!

I bet you didn't know this, but this Black Friday Sale is the best one ever! Not only do we have amazing bundles and limited quantity items in the shop, along with our fantastic Black Friday Royal Bash Tier, but we've also got special sales that last just one day each!

User Image

First off, we've got the stunning Paul's Wings, looking elegant and simple. They'd complement any classy getup! Especially ones featuring the lovely Beyond Sable, or the sharp Protagonist's Decision! And for my Paws buddies, we've brought out the shiniest prettiest piece we have: The [Animal] Golden Laurels Sparkle! It's the perfect bling for any rad look!

And let's take a minute to check out THIS fantastic new addition:

User Image

The Meticulous Inspector has the world's sharpest eye for detail. Not a single thing makes it past this talented (and totally stylish) investigator of all things suspicious and kinda strange. We asked if he could figure out what happened to Cyrus' missing socks, and within an hour, he had his culprit cornered! So, of course I had to apologize. I mean, gosh, how was I supposed to know that wasn't just a really amazing Space Kitten sized sleeping bag?!

Remember, these special daily deals are only available TODAY! So stop by La Victoire to get your hands on these fantastic finds before they mysteriously vanish on November 30th at 11:59 PM PST!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!