User Image

Hi everyone! It's been a while since you've seen me, right? Haha, yeah, I've been a little reclusive lately. Rufus and I just thought it was about time to lie low, so we've been running the shop as quietly as possible. We've also been playing no small amount of nifty new board games and we've even done our best to keep our dancey dancey time to a bare minimum. Somehow, our scheme didn't work, though. You see, come Valentine's Day we were absolutely flooded with gifts! They've been tumbling through the chimney, shoved under the door, and somehow even coming through the water pipes!

User Image

We've gotten so many gifts from secret admirers that well, we've just started putting them on the shelves and selling them. That means that there are new items in Barton Boutique! We even gave a bunch of the sweets to Rina to sell in Buttercup Cafe, since I don't want Rufus getting sick from stuffing his face with 'em. If you want to check out some of these super cute items, please stop by! I've got far, far too many of them, and now Rina does too!

And just a note to whoever our secret admirer is, or, more like, whoever our many secret admirers are: We're flattered! Really! But please stop sending us these frilly romantic gifts! They're great, honestly-- but we're running out of places to keep them!

Visit Barton Boutique!

Visit Buttercup Cafe!