User Image

Oh yeah! Anyone else jamming out to these totally kicking tunes? I can't believe Band of Bremen finally released this remix album! I read all about it on the blogosphere weeks ago and my CD finally came and man is it good! I'm boppin' to the beat as we speak! Hang on, I'm gonna crank it up -- Cygnus totally hates this song and I love nothing more than watchin' the big lug squirm. CAN YOU GUYS STILL HEAR ME? OKAY, COOL. HAHA, AWESOME, CYGNUS IS GLARING DAGGERS AT ME. TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF THIS ROCKIN' NEW ALBUM, I MADE A RECOLOR OF THE ORIGINAL BAND OF BREMEN. LET'S TAKE A LOOK:

User Image

OKAY, SO -- awww! Cygnus unplugged my stereo. Man, he's a jerk. No worries, I'll just plug it in and play it even louder later. Anyway, Band of Bremen Redux features all of the band's most memorable fashions with a new black and white twist! With fashion this flashy you're sure to feel like a real rock god. It'll be in the shop until April 21st, 11:59 PM EST so visit the shop soon if you wanna listen to their album! Or, you know, check out all my awesome wares. That too.

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!