Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seemingly lost in the relaunch (if you want to call it that,) of DC comics, Valiant Comics has come back onto the scene after years of non existence after being purchased by Acclaim years ago. I have to say I have been extremely excited about all of the books that have been released so far.

X-O Manowar, Bloodshot, Harbinger, and Archer & Armstrong have given me not only a taste of nostalgia from when I first started reading comics when I was a kid but have provided me with incredible stories all over again. I look forward to reading Harbinger and Archer & Armstrong as much as any book in my pull.

Is anyone else reading these books? If you're not, you should be. It's still fairly easy to get in on these books as the rebooted titles have no more than 6 issues out currently.

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
I used to have an old Legend of Zelda comic that I think was published by Valiant. It was pretty good, loosely base on the NES Zelda game.
Shadowman #1 was an excellent read.
The X-O Manowar event Planet Death, which sees Aric take the fight to the Vine homeworld, is said to have repercussions throughout the Valiant universe. I don’t know about other comic fans, but I’m looking forward to this storyline as it should be epic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff