Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXxKenny McCormickxXx
Just because Days Of Future Passed was mentioned. He can die such as in that series when a Sentinel burned away everything of his body but his skeleton.

Basically the same thing happened in civil war. Swear, he was back in ten minutes.

Witty Lunatic

I agree with everyone here. No way is Wolverine gonna die, bub.

Although I will point out that in Ultimate universe Magneto did kill him outright by using his powers to shred him apart from the inside, and in the Ultimate universe, he's perma-gone. Pretty cool, but once again no way it's happening in main-continuity.

6,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Just because Days Of Future Passed was mentioned. He can die such as in that series when a Sentinel burned away everything of his body but his skeleton.

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
this is not going to be a true death. they take him out of the picture for a while then bring him back
Still gonna read the series just to see how they go about it

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
I wish he would stay dead, at least for a few years.

Blessed Fairy

This seems like something Marvel would do to draw attention to the DOFP movie that will becoming out (kinda like the captain america comic sale but only with a malicious undertone). Would it be nice to have him gone for years, yes, but I'm sure that we'll see him back again in a year, max. confused

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
The Dropkick JD
He's not going to be killed off anyway.

The guy is in like, Three Avengers series, three X-Men series, etc.

They're not killing off money maker Logan. It will go down like the "Death Of Deadpool" story.
Dude, they were making jokes about Wolverine being in all their series since the 80's. Wizard counts him as their number 1 most popular comic character in like, 3/4s of their issues. You can't kill that which makes so much bank.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Kazuma
Not sure anyone really dies in the Marvel universe.
Uncle Ben has been dead for a while.

PralineQueen's Husband

Conservative Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
Not sure anyone really dies in the Marvel universe.

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
He's not going to be killed off anyway.

The guy is in like, Three Avengers series, three X-Men series, etc.

They're not killing off money maker Logan. It will go down like the "Death Of Deadpool" story.

Versatile Receiver

I can't really bring myself to give a s**t, considering that he'll be gone what? Six months max?

I - Steel - I
You can't kill him. You can lop of his head but once you place the head back on the body it heals. Just look at how many times cap was supposedly dead.
He lost his healing factor, part of the premise of killing him is that all his enemies have apparently noticed that he doesn't heal anymore

Patriotic Hero

15,925 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
That's true too. But who knows which way that take it, I could be another universe in the multiverse or it could a what if kind of story. You couldn't just be like we are killing one of our biggest and best characters and leaving him dead dead. Same reason is why I think they are bringing back Peter Parker. You just can't kill him off. They tried to do it with cap at the end of the civil war and they brought him back and made up some story on how he was not dead and what not.

But if you saw wolverine when he heard cap was dead at the end of the civil war. Just think about cap hearing Logan (James howlet) is dead? Something will go down. Cap won't act out in rage but he will be moved in some way over the loss of such a good friend

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
I - Steel - I
You can't kill him. You can lop of his head but once you place the head back on the body it heals. Just look at how many times cap was supposedly dead.

Well after talking to a coworker it seems that they might reboot the series. So who knows.

Patriotic Hero

15,925 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
So apparently Marvel is going to release a comic series tis summer revolving around Wolverine life and subsequent death. Meaning they're gonna kill him.

If Daken a) isnt shown alive and not horseman of death and b) isnt the one to kill Logan i'm going to be pissed off.

What do you guys think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces