Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What is the most important reason a successful Studio?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 25, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

Now recent talk about manga studio's made me wonder what is the most important factor on a studio being a sucess. What do you all think some simple guidelines that should be followed to have a good studio.

Do you think that completion of a issue is the most important critera to being thought of as a successful studio?

Do you think that quality is the the most important indicator of a successful studio?

Do you think it is organization of the studio that is the most important thing in a studo?

Or do you think it is a miture of them?
uuh.. a mix of quality & completion, I'd say. ^^; Who cares about organization? X3 works better wiffout. At least in my experience. :3 what you really need is determination & passion, & the rest wilst follooooow~ 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
In a good studio you will have mixture of chemistry, talent, skill, drive and the passion to work and learn together. Finishing a book on time with a committed level of quality is a must in order to get published, but you must grow and learn from each other. That is the whole point to a studio.

Think about the word itself. Studio is Latin for "to study".

j

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces