Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
I make a webcomic called morphE in Flash. It's about a group of people who are kidnapped by a Mage who wants to train them in the art of magic and keeps them captive in his mansion. We're up to 274 updates right now.

I've tried my hand at doing some extra things like point-and-click segments or animated scenes with voice acting. Because of the 3-updates-a-week schedule I've not managed to do anything too in-depth.

To start this chapter I made a chose-your-own-adventure style prologue to events featuring someone breaking into the mansion. The main feature is the music which we composed for the occassion.

With that said, how did the game play and because I'm always looking for new things to do to peg events, what things could be done to make the comic more interactive/fun?

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
The link does not work, I guess sweatdrop
Wow, your webcomic is so compelling and horrific! I have to stop reading or I won't sleep tonight. sweatdrop *wimp*

Have you read the Black Brick Road? There's one interactive panel in that comic that just lets you explore a room. I thought that was neat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff