Welcome to Gaia! ::

...For elemental monsters for a manga I'm drawing. Will give credit where due, please, I need ideas! Only serious inquiries please... The elements are Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light, Dark, Grass, and Ice.
You can draw any type of creature and give it elemental attributes.
Think way out side the box.
If you think inside of the box it's just gonna look like pokemon. And who wants their manga to be just like another manga?

Smoker

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Fire
________
-Molten Golem: Giant formless monster that burns everything in its semi liquid path
- Helios Rex: A tribe lizard people who live within the lava, they wont hesitate to roast you.
- Duke of Helios: Ths legendary elemental is the ruler of flames, so hot that he lives within the center of the earth

Darkness
---------------------
- Relic of the Abyss: an abomination of black steel chains that forms a monster in the night
- Will of Wisp: Demonic Apprentice to his master, this ball of living flames is mischievous and hateful
- Wisp the Sorrow: Great mage of the abyss, so into his dark magic studies that his body has become one with dark Aether, giving his power beyond imagination but a figure of a beast/

Tipsy Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Are these characters allies or enemies?
Sephy the Exalted

Are these characters allies or enemies?
alittle bit of both smile
BushidoBlack
Fire
________
-Molten Golem: Giant formless monster that burns everything in its semi liquid path
- Helios Rex: A tribe lizard people who live within the lava, they wont hesitate to roast you.
- Duke of Helios: Ths legendary elemental is the ruler of flames, so hot that he lives within the center of the earth

Darkness
---------------------
- Relic of the Abyss: an abomination of black steel chains that forms a monster in the night
- Will of Wisp: Demonic Apprentice to his master, this ball of living flames is mischievous and hateful
- Wisp the Sorrow: Great mage of the abyss, so into his dark magic studies that his body has become one with dark Aether, giving his power beyond imagination but a figure of a beast/
cool, now can you help diesign them for me? lol

Smoker

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
iiKitsumi
BushidoBlack
Fire
________

Darkness
---------------------
cool, now can you help diesign them for me? lol

Sure I can give you a few more ideas along with some detailed text descriptions, just let me type them up.
I was working on a card game of mine a few months ago dealing with elemental monsters so I've got quite a few ideas to spare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff