Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
hello, It's been a while since I was on here, but it's my last shot I know this isn't a personal ad forum but I'm at a loss as to where I should search from here. I'm in need of a manga artist here in Colorado to help bring my mind to the page. someone who is skilled and capable of working with the brain of a mad man. someone in Colorado is preferred but not required. massage me on my Gaia account if interested we have space for one more character so bring your imagination and an example of your work. also, someone who's COMMITTED is a must. I dealt with an individual who lacked focus and commitment once already so please, please, please! I hope to here from you in the near future.

please feel free to post on here if there are any questions or if you are interested as well. I will check here once a day.

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Well, that was particularly vulgar, but humorous at the same time. Though I respect your freedom to say what you like it really had nothing to do with my post, so please no more vulgar or obscene comments, also, if manga bothers you to the point where you would criticize it as such, why do you have an account on a manga/anime focused site? I digress however. I would prefer no comments of the context previously posted to be posted again, thank you.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
the AMC is specifically for threads related to professionally released works. you'd probably have better luck for this in the Comic Creators subforum of Art Discussion.

2,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mugetsu Ookamiza
the AMC is specifically for threads related to professionally released works. you'd probably have better luck for this in the Comic Creators subforum of Art Discussion.
Thank you. I'll either see if I can get it moved there or just make a new one. your help is much appreciated. *bows*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff