Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have some of you people ever made your own manga series? And how did you start? ;o
are you happy with the story you have for your manga? ;o

Dedicated Noob

I started one when I was like 10 about a cat girl e-e
still have it. Went up to like 20 pages and stopped. xD

Hilarious Gaian

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image☸☸deviantArt: http://heroratchet.deviantart.com/ ☸☸

I am actually currently developing an original one with original characters. Right now working on character design, storyline, and where I want to go with everything pretty much. I did do a manga/comic fan art that is a cross between different worlds. If you click on the link to my deviantArt page, it is in that featured showcase at the top of page that says first ever comic.

Shadowy Phantom

If by "manga" you just mean comics and not strictly comics that are Japanese or heavily derivative of Japanese comics:

I've made two so far, but didn't finish them. The first was bad from the start and I knew it and did it anyway just to get my feet wet in comics, something I do not regret at all. I plan to redo it in the future when I've become better at comics. The second ended early because it was a collaboration with a writer and we didn't work well together. Never again.

I am currently making a new comic, and I believe I can see this one through to the end. I have one chapter thumbnailed, but I am writing an outline of the entire story before I do any more thumbnails or any pages. I learned from my previous experiences that I really need a solid road map before diving into the drawing, or I get stressed out.
I'm trying to make a kickstarter to print them but I left my checks at my mom's house
derp
I started by mimicking comics I've seen before.

Hilarious Wolf

3,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
I like making manga but haven't publish it yet 3nodding
I make what I want, and happy with it. I don't like arrange theme from someone. I like make free theme with my own creations! cat_4laugh

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
EnergyFIST
Have some of you people ever made your own manga series?

Yyyes?
EnergyFIST
And how did you start? ;o

On Page 1.
EnergyFIST

If I wasn't, I wouldn't keep drawing it. Even though drawing gets to be a major pain in the a**.
EnergyFIST
Have some of you people ever made your own manga series? And how did you start? ;o

I have my manga (reads Left to Right) uploaded every Sunday HERE
I also have a one shot I'll be continuing soon
I originally started making fancomics and I was very involved with ragnarok online. When I tried to turn my online adventures into something for people to read I did over 300 pages and knew I could work consistently. I had an idea I'd developed over 10 years with 3/4 arcs planned, however the first arc just couldn't be ironed out so I had to scrap it. it left me very free to explore new ideas without tying me down with a long commitment. although After Dead is getting increasingly more complex as time goes on XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff