Welcome to Gaia! ::

kerelion's Wife

Fuzzy Lover

13,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

think it would come out good, or some what boring, considering Gaia dose have its own comic...

what I was thinking of is doing it around the Users of gaia...kinda like Gaia Diary's I guess lol

I'm not much of a typer sorry so this wont be a long post as you can see...

(PS I'm dyslexic so if i have bad grammar or spelling im very sorry..)

Shadowy Phantom

Dyslexia does not, as far as I know, cause bad grammar per se, and most spelling problems can be caught by your browser's spell checker :]
(Your post is fine, by the way.)

Whether the comic would be boring or not would depend entirely on how well you write it.

Comics based on Gaia's users tend to be pretty sucky, even in the hands of writers with potential, though. This is because most people aren't willing to give you enough creative control over their avatars (both visually and personality-wise), which makes it difficult to craft a good, tight story. Because of this, Gaia avatar/user stories tend to be all over the place and lack cohesion and structure, which is why most of them are bad.

kerelion's Wife

Fuzzy Lover

13,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kyousouka
Dyslexia does not, as far as I know, cause bad grammar per se, and most spelling problems can be caught by your browser's spell checker :]
(Your post is fine, by the way.)

Whether the comic would be boring or not would depend entirely on how well you write it.

Comics based on Gaia's users tend to be pretty sucky, even in the hands of writers with potential, though. This is because most people aren't willing to give you enough creative control over their avatars (both visually and personality-wise), which makes it difficult to craft a good, tight story. Because of this, Gaia avatar/user stories tend to be all over the place and lack cohesion and structure, which is why most of them are bad.

There are different types of dyslexia some just plane spelling or words some of the grammar of words as well, some are ever dyslexic of numbers. I am dyslexic of words and numbers but i mostly struggle with spelling, grammar as I read better backwards, I did a few tests for it a few years ago but while i have been only I have gotten allot better ^^

And thank you for the advice I have been thinking about making one for a long time but as you say people will not give you the freedom as you need for a story witch would be the big problem...I might make up some gaia's or just use friends that will let me use them as i wish..Or even just do a different story all together then what i was thinking off..

(PS i am using a spell checker for this so yeah XD!]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces