Welcome to Gaia! ::

And I wanted opinions on it, so here goes...

Seraphim, 'Winged Ones' as they are called by us humans. They inhabit the skies above us, rule over us in an indirect way. They are fantastic creatures that no person would ever know much about, they are complicated, too... perfect. But every creature has a flaw, even they. When they fall, they can never rise again.
But the most common falls are the most painful. Twins, such a rare thing among them, are tragic, one child can never fly, one child will fall. Every mother prays her children wouldn't, but they will, so rarely, they will.
But our story tells of two intertwined lives, though one falls, the other shall save, but it is only a myth, a prophecy told by the elders of the Sky, will it ever be true?
Aren't Seriphim the ones with four heads? O_o

Distinct Seeker

Hey, that sounds really cool! I think that it is a really great idea! blaugh 3nodding I say that you should use it!
Last time I checked Seraphim didn't have four heads...sounds odd.

Thank you ^^.
I agree it is a good idea I just wish someone would go to my website. It seams to have been ignored. Oh well life's like that. Still yours is a good idea.
What about your website?

Anxious Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Interesting idea, however it is hard to visualize without more of the story line.
Yeah, I'll put a better intro to it, just an outline of it.

It starts with the birth of our two characters, the servants anonuncing that one of the twin's wings aren't formed correctly. It jumps in time to when they're small children, and just about to learn to fly with the adults. The boy's wings are still deformed but not very badly, and they think he will be able to fly. But he ends up falling, and his sister tries to save him but is pulled away by the elders. The last thing you see is the boy falling and crying for his sister.
Another jump, now to just before the ceremony where the young Seraphim become adults. The girl wakes up after another nightmare and prepares, her mind constantly haunted by thoughts of her brother. In the end, after the ceremony, where her wings are now their full size and strength, she decides she has to find her borther and bring him home, for both of their sakes. She sneaks away in the night, flying towards earth, on the search for her brother. She finds a man just like him, but with no wings. She later finds out his wings were torn from him when they found him, because they all thought they were making him ill. She tries to convince him they're siblings and that he was a seraphim, but he refuses to believe her. She follows him around, only to find he fell in love with a human girl. By the end, he is convinced but she knows she must leave him on earth.
Yukamina
Aren't Seriphim the ones with four heads? O_o

No, seraphim as often referenced have six wings -- two covering the feet, two covering the face, and two with which they fly.

Anxious Prophet

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Talisian
Yeah, I'll put a better intro to it, just an outline of it.

It starts with the birth of our two characters, the servants anonuncing that one of the twin's wings aren't formed correctly. It jumps in time to when they're small children, and just about to learn to fly with the adults. The boy's wings are still deformed but not very badly, and they think he will be able to fly. But he ends up falling, and his sister tries to save him but is pulled away by the elders. The last thing you see is the boy falling and crying for his sister.
Another jump, now to just before the ceremony where the young Seraphim become adults. The girl wakes up after another nightmare and prepares, her mind constantly haunted by thoughts of her brother. In the end, after the ceremony, where her wings are now their full size and strength, she decides she has to find her borther and bring him home, for both of their sakes. She sneaks away in the night, flying towards earth, on the search for her brother. She finds a man just like him, but with no wings. She later finds out his wings were torn from him when they found him, because they all thought they were making him ill. She tries to convince him they're siblings and that he was a seraphim, but he refuses to believe her. She follows him around, only to find he fell in love with a human girl. By the end, he is convinced but she knows she must leave him on earth.

Very Interesting, now I can say for sure it would make a great story 4laugh
loving the storyline
That...
is...
AWESOME~! O_O
I would buy it if you made it into a comic, most definately. O.O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers