Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm putting out a written version until my drawing skills are deemed worthy by myself to actually start drawing it all up. I have tons of drawings of the charecters, although many of them are missing hands. sweatdrop
bump im back smile
ARX-7
I was on the verge of starting one...i don't know why i never continued it...I had my characters all drawn out and a story thought up. crying
shoot that stinks
Yup, recently started a webcomic/manga with a few friends.

http://24.4.19.108/Casting%20Shadows/main.html

It's about a vampire organization-- the Vampire Council based in NY and pretty much all the ways it somehow ties and screws over other character's lives.

Making a webcomic/manga and actually making it work is really hard work though x_x a warning to any. It doesn't happen fast or easily.
Xx-Climax-xX
bump im back smile

Bumping isn't allowed in this forum.

Inresponse to your question: Yes.
Yah I have attempted recently to start 2 different manga's. Both are in the works but prolly will never get done BUT since I am going to Animation skool next year they might come in handy...the ideas.
Wow those are some pretty good names! So far out of the two comics I have on the go, one is named "Forest of Advanced Kryptonic Energy" if you look at the front letters it spells FAKE, I thought this name up before I heard of the real "FAKE" series. The second manga I have on the go is still a working name in progress!
Well... mine is kinda... under construction. I am working on my own website and on my first chapter.
i have several comics, but only one is online. it's called 'Occult' and right now, only chapter 1 is up. I'm thinking of going back and toning all the pages though... eh, probly not. Chapter 2 is in the works, I had to curb it to work on the tokyopop thing, but I'm to short on time to do that thing.

if you wana read my comic, heres a link. *warning: drunkduck is acting up.
Occult

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces