Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
W/O/N/D/E/R/L/A/N/D
The pages are tatterd, half of them missing. The leather-bound cover is peeling and houses dozens of little moth bites. As you open up to the first page, a dust pool drowns the written text.

To my daughter....
The text here is hastily scratched out

(Le Rules)
(1. this is a 1x1 story, so I ask you, do not post unless you are Indescribable Me)
(2. this story is meant to be a bit creepy, lawl )
(3. no freaking plagiarism)
(4. it is based off of: Alice in Wonderland, Alice Human Sacrafice vocaloid song)
(5. Minion, when you post, use the document style when adding to the story and use whisper when you aren't)

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Yes, no, yes, of cour-, no…. the thoughts ran through the lunatic queen’s tainted head, her body shaking and twitching as if it were talking to itself, which, in reality it was. She stayed there, crouched down at the side of her black-and-red-bed, her eyes hastily covering her ears, her nails beginning to pierce her scalp. A creak came from the door, grimly greeting the queen’s dark room. Her head slowly twitched to the side as a black figure emerged, no face, no fingers, no complexity….nothing but a black figure with no face. Her ready-to-scream face slowly evolved into a wide-eyed crazy cackle as the figure’s “face” slowly grew a large grin, still with no complexity. She turned away from the figure and collapsed to the floor, rolling and laughing, her blood spilling as she grinned.

- 17 years later -

Amelie approached the little monarch sitting on the little daisy, so peaceful-so calm. It slowly crawled onto her hand as she began plucking the pure white flowers and placing them on her dainty and small palm. The monarch slowly walked over to the flower, its little legs tickling Amelie as it walked on. Amelie’s smile slowly turned into a disgusted grin, How…how…h- sped through her mind as her left eye began to twitch suddenly, her blue eyes slowly flickering and turning red. Her fingers twitched, and her grin turned into a belittling smirk. These flowers were never beautiful…neither was this monarch….nothing deserves…. She thought as her now-calmed fingers crushed the poor monarch between her small little fist.
“Amelie? I-is that you over there?” a questionable yet calm sounding voice echoed.
The young and disturbed 17-year-old turned. Her eyes caught the calm-yet-questionable face of her 21-year-old ‘sister’ Engracia.
“What are you doing here…” her voice said, clearly trying to cover up the shakiness.
“What are you doing here?” Amelie retorted, brave and clear.
“This is my castle…as eldest it is entrusted to me…” Engracia forcedly-bravely said. The shakiness still had a prescence. Amelie crushed a wing.
“Oh, your castle. Your kingdom. Your subjects. I’m sorry, big sister, am I in the way…?” Amelie said, the grin reappearing on her face.
“Y-y-you…You can’t do anything Amelie!!” Engracia forced out of her mouth, tears forming, her hand shakily pointing at her younger sister. The shakiness was clear. Amelie crushed the other wing.
“Fine then,” Amelie cackled, her arms spreading. Engracia tried to form words, but only a gargled mixture of vowels popped out. “Let’s see how your kingdom will withstand now…” Amelie taunted, her head questionably tilted to its side.
From her skin emerged two monarch wings, tall, beautiful, but yet….Amelie soared off, a cloud of fire-and-black appearing everywhere she flew.

Engracia stood there, her eyes wide with her fingers clawing at her face endlessly. P-p-poision…fire….gas… Her black eyes slowly faded to a discoloured white, her mouth still groping for words. Her eyes began to roll backwards into her hollow head, her numb ears barely sounding out the sound of yelling guards.

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Amelie ‘s feet loudly clapped on the ground, clap clap clap. Her arms swayed everywhere, clap clap clap. She finally approached a little throne, kingless and a fluorescent orange-a fake gold. She ran over and flipped her legs over the fake arm rest, its gold slowly turning ebony. As the walls slowly turned black and heather gray, a black butterfly slowly approached the bored-looking ‘queen.’ It quickly turned into a shaky young woman, her hands encased in platinum cuffs.
“Y-you called for…me…Gr-“ she whispered, her voice raspy yet barely audible.
Amelie sneered. “You idiot,” she retorted as she emerged from her seat, her hands now wrapped fiercely around the black butterfly’s neck. She fake smiled.
“Look, you steal the crystal, everyone stays alive.” She smiled, perfectly passing off the ‘sweet and kind’ aspect.
“Not today you b-“
The next moment, its wings were disintegrated, shiny little pieces in a small ash pile.
“My Queen,” a brown-haired rabbit girl said to her. “You must be calm with her civilians, how else shall you obtain her crystal?”
Amelie rolled her eyes, her fingers slowly tapping the arm rest, her other hand supporting her slouching head. “Fine then. Get me their Queen.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff