Welcome to Gaia! ::

What you've got so far is good. I like the amount of visual description and your portrayal of the characters, so far.

I have an MSN account (willyoubemycanary@yahoo.com) and a Steam account (Tobuoi) if you'd rather chat with me that way.

Also, go ahead and just post your writing here. We'll just kind of mess around and go back and forth with ideas. If we end up wanting something more organized, we can just organize it later. biggrin
I'm glad to see a positive response to what I wrote. That piece took me less than an hour to write under low to zero energy level. 3nodding I was actually hoping to get a bit less positive response but oh well. smile

Anyway, I might play around with it a bit more or proceed with the battle scene with that feral fiend they came across with. But in order for me to do so, I need to know the darn critter's specs/stats/specials and whatnot. I might turn him into an overpowered boss in my writing xp You wouldn't want that now would you?

By the way, feel free to let me know if you want more stuff added to the first scene or if you feel like there's a need to improve on any part so that I can give it another shot and modify some things.
This specter's the most basic type of monster to fight against. It's scary but not too tough - it's only real attack is clawing. If you've ever played Kingdom Hearts, it's a lot like the Shadow Heartless only scarier. But yeah, basic starter monster. No bosses for a while.

I'll work on a detailed list of monsters. I have a spreadsheet of the different characters' stats that you may find handy if you want me to email them to you. Obviously, the numbers don't mean a whole lot to what you're writing but I figure they'd give you an idea of who's the strongest, fastest, etc.

Also, you could have a little more detail indicating the specters' take-over of the castle (claw marks on the floor, maybe a small amount of blood in some areas, etc.). It doesn't matter to me if you add it to the first part you wrote or the next.

Don't make it too drastic - there are only a few specters in the castle right now, but they were able to kill the castle's creator, so...they're kind of scary.

Oh, and once things become a little more fluid, I'll probably make a thread where we can organize things better. But for now, what we've got going on is fine.
Great! I'm eager to lay my eyes on that stat sheet of yours. Having a good grasp of the character's potential can make my work less troublesome. I wouldn't want Mr. Wizard who is naturally slow to cast first before Mr. Thief who is naturally agile can act. (Unless he has a pre-emptive strike materia equipped somewhere in his staff or mage book blaugh )

Anyways, I'd be sure to note that the area has been contaminated by these shades but I initially assumed that not all parts of the castle were damaged. That is why I completely skipped the details regarding claw marks and blood pools in my first draft.

(backzick@yahoo.com) You can mail the stat sheet there.
You've already bugged me on Facebook about all this, so yeah.

I've already got an idea for a music theme, so I'm just reading through everything now to see if it fits anywhere. I hope you like keyboards, because I just have MIDI-quality at my disposal. sweatdrop

EDIT: I'm a little busy with a few RPs going on around (Playing two, running one.), and stuff, but I can probably write dialogue the best, as well as a bit of music.

Nowhere near Nobou quality, and I'm taking a bit of influence from Aya Hirano's "God Knows..." for some sort of battle theme. I just have to get composing software on my computer again.
Chlo, how dare you give anyone else the option to write Alehur other than the original?

Mine. Back off ya'll.

8D

...after I watch BSG.
backzick
Great! I'm eager to lay my eyes on that stat sheet of yours. Having a good grasp of the character's potential can make my work less troublesome. I wouldn't want Mr. Wizard who is naturally slow to cast first before Mr. Thief who is naturally agile can act. (Unless he has a pre-emptive strike materia equipped somewhere in his staff or mage book blaugh )

Anyways, I'd be sure to note that the area has been contaminated by these shades but I initially assumed that not all parts of the castle were damaged. That is why I completely skipped the details regarding claw marks and blood pools in my first draft.

(backzick@yahoo.com) You can mail the stat sheet there.

The file's on my boyfriend's computer so I'll email it to you when I go over there, later today.

As for the castle being torn up, you're right - not all parts of the castle are damaged...which means I need to figure out which ones are. Basically, a few specters chased the creator around for a while until they were able to get him to lock himself in a room with just enough time to scribble down some things letting the cast know what's going on.

Let's say he died in his study which is on a middle floor, somewhere in the castle. For now, though, just have Halen and the others work their way down (throw in a couple battle scenes if you'd like) to the other characters.
hello i like wat all of you have so far i was wondering may i join in i have a free schedule now i can write produce music and i have a lot of ideas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff