Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've never written a novel with a co-writer before, and I thought it might be something fun to try.

So, I've come up with a universe for a quartet of epic fantasy novels. Main inspirations include George R.R. Martin, Steven Erikson, Glen Cook and Carol Berg. I have an idea of the main plot and characters, but at this stage, it's rough.

So what I need is someone who will work on me with hashing out the plot and co-writing it with me. Everything I've come up with so far is subject to change, so we can work on that as well.

My ideal co-writer would be someone who is not squeamish about gore or sex, who feels free to criticize my work, is literate (i.e. has good grammar, spelling and vocabulary) and who is 16+ because I feel I would work better with someone of around the same age as me.

If you are interested, just post in this thread and I'll PM you with details.

Thanks!

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Sounds like fun.

Im female, 24, and a writer.

I'm currently writing a few stories myself, however I'm stuck in a rut and kinda want something new.

I'm supposed to be co-writing a story with my brother in law...sadly he moved away and we don't get the chance to work together.

Although I suck at writing gore or sex scenes, I'm not afraid to criticize.

Unfortunately, I have no idea who those authors are . I'm more of a murder mystery genre reader.

Not sure what else to put...if you don't chose me then good luck with your quest!

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Cool. I'll be sending you a PM soon (and am actually planning to try out a few co-writers), so let's see how it goes!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff