Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I want to hire a editor just to proof read my story and fix the mistakes that I over looked.
If you can reword it to make it sound better than go for it.
But please don't change too much.

Basically I just want someone to fix what I leave off and make my story more better sounding and more presentable.

My genre is teen fiction. The piece of writing that I want you to proof read is going to be in chapters. The chapters are going to be 40 - 60 paragraphs each. But I'm just going to PM you a chapter one at a time. Like one PM every month or couple weeks. It depends.

My payment is 5k each chapter. And I'm all about helping other people, but not helping the rich on here getting more rich. If you have millions and millions on here, please don't, give someone else a chance to get gold too.

I have a time limit. Normally, I am in no rush and I don't want to rush you or anything through your editing but that doesn't mean take your time and take days and days on it. Just cause you can. But three days is the max.

Communication is important to me. Please don't be shy. If you want to ask or tell me something, than do so. Tell me if you get busy and will probably give me it by a certain time. I understand that things happen.

I'm a very loyal person. If I think you do a good job and I like you, I will keep you around and it will just be you editing for me till I get busy and can't write or have writer's block. Remember, 5k adds up.

Lastly, I post my stories on here *points at my siggy* I will credit back to you that you edited for me. I like to give credit where it is due. But if someone goes and posts about mistakes that they see that you must've over looked, you're automatically fired.

If you have any questions or anything as such, ask.
Hello, I'm interested in being your editor.

Inquisitive Bookworm

11,450 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
I would like to try
I'd edit for free.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

I'll do it, not really fussed on payment : 3
One thing though - I will be honest, so if you can't handle constructive criticism, then maybe I'm not the one for you XD
I was thinking 'yeah, I'm game to give this a go', up until the last sentence. Even the best editors in the world make mistakes. Please remember that popular fiction like Harry Potter etc have three or four editors per book, and even they miss things. You're asking the almost impossible for one person to pick up every mistake. Rethink your automatic firing policy.

5,100 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I know there might be competition but I'm willing to be an editor. smile
Still looking. sweatdrop

Anxious Ladykiller

13,375 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Sounds like fun! I love reading and I'm a bit of a perfectionist myself. (I'm very avid about everything I do.) I think I could do a decent job as an editor.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
i could do it. i'm on Gaia doing nothing everyday anyway razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers