Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Anyone care to join me in making one? I'm going to be taking web design for college so by the end I'll be able to do that whole set up and all (it will definitely be a bi*ch)

*cough* anyways, I'm not the best writer (descriptions aren't my best). I don't have a set up story for the game, I kind of wanted that to be more than my idea. But anything in the fantasy part of things is good.

I'm sure you're wondering but no I'm not an artist and I haven't found one, but how can I if I don't have a story? Lmao xD so ya. Any takers? I can do more than one person btw if multiple people, by some miracle, want to help.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
wait so you want to create a graphic novel but you're not the writer or the artist. how exactly are you making one.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Jin_of_the_thunder
wait so you want to create a graphic novel but you're not the writer or the artist. how exactly are you making one.

Can do all the umm graphic-ness lol. I mean I could be the writer but it wouldn't turn out the best it could be
I can do the art part definitely, but like you I'm not the best writer, and you'd need the story before going any further with illustrating it/putting it together.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

yobea
I can do the art part definitely, but like you I'm not the best writer, and you'd need the story before going any further with illustrating it/putting it together.

Really? O.O can I see you're art? emotion_kirakira

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Well, I'm not sure how it would work...but I am interested. I am a writer, here are some samples

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Snowblazer
Well, I'm not sure how it would work...but I am interested. I am a writer, here are some samples

Well I had to request access lol

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Blake Phoenixx
Snowblazer

Sorry, I forgot to change the sharing settings lol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Snowblazer
Blake Phoenixx
Snowblazer

It's no problem. I like your writing though smile
Haven't talked to the one that said she would draw yet though, so waiting on that.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Blake Phoenixx
Snowblazer
Blake Phoenixx
Snowblazer

Haven't talked to the one that said she would draw yet though, so waiting on that.
Thank you! Alrighty then, quote or pm me if the project is on.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Snowblazer
Blake Phoenixx
Snowblazer
Blake Phoenixx
Snowblazer

Thank you! Alrighty then, quote or pm me if the project is on.

Lol will do

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces