Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
A story about a fairy who was captured by humans when she was very young and sold to a wealthy gentleman (Lord Edegaru) who kept her on display in the library in his house. The young fairy was named Emily, and she was very unhappy with her home. She wanted freedom more than anything, but the gentleman wouldn't give it to her. Emily became so desperate, she turned to the gentleman's grandchildren for help.

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
*Important (read this!)*

What I am looking for in a partner:

*English skills
-You don't have to be a Language Arts teacher, but being semi-literate would be nice.
*Creativity
-The more creative, the better
*Someone who wants to have fun
-This is the reason I came up with this

You can be the villain or the person who rescues the fairy. You can be a mythological being or a human. Whatever seems like most fun. Heck, if you no longer think it's fun to write for your character, then you can write as a new character. Don't worry. (If anything doesn't work, I will work with it. Don't worry! Just have fun!)

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PLEASE NOTIFY VIA PM BEFORE POSTING FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
*PLEASE*

No text-talk (@ instead of at, ur instead of your or you're, i instead of I, et cetera.)
No cussing (if your character would naturally say it, then please, at least have the courtesy to star it out.)
Keep it PG-13

Other than that, just have fun!

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
*Character Skeleton*

PIC:
NAME:
NICKNAME:
HAIR:
HEIGHT:
PERSONALITY:
RACE (or species, if character isn't human):
HOBBIES:
FAVORITE QUOTE:
POWERS:
BIO:

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PIC: User Image
NAME: Emily
NICKNAME: Tiny Angel, or T.A.
EYE: Blue
HAIR: Silver-blonde
HEIGHT: 1"3'
PERSONALITY: Fierce, determined, sweet, artistic,
RACE (or species, if character isn't human): Faerie
HOBBIES: Trying to escape, eavesdropping on her captor, writing, sewing
DISLIKES: captivity
FAVORITE QUOTE: "Give me liberty, or give me death!"
POWERS: Can turn any metal or glass into gold, can turn stone into water, can make illusions, can fly.
BIO: When Emily was a baby, the meadow her family lived in was discovered by a man, who attempted to capture Emily's family. Her family escaped, but Emily wasn't so lucky. Emily was sold at an auction to an old man, who kept her in his library as a display.

8,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Informer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
The actual story for Faeryland

This page is now dedicated to character profiles. Thank you.

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PIC: User Image
NAME: Michael
NICKNAME:
EYE: Grey
HAIR: Silver
HEIGHT: 2'1"
PERSONALITY: Protective
RACE (or species, if character isn't human): Fairy
HOBBIES: Magic, flying
DISLIKES: Seeing fairies imprisoned
FAVORITE QUOTE: "Those who imprison my kind will receive a just reward."
POWERS: Magic, mainly fire and some healing
BIO: Born to be a warrior fairy, he took it upon himself to go around freeing captive fairies. His search has led him to Emily.

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PIC:User Image
NAME: William
NICKNAME: Wil
EYE: Dark Brown
HAIR: Black
HEIGHT: 6 ft.
PERSONALITY: Introverted, seemingly cold, unflinching, abusive at times, kind at times.
RACE: Wizard
HOBBIES: Keeping the mansion clean. Hosting 'feasts'. Playing violin.
LIKES: Music, solitude, the moon and it's light, thunderstorms, hunting.
DISLIKES: Fanged devils, ignorant humans.
FAVORITE QUOTE: "In my experience, men go to far greater lengths to avoid what they fear than to obtain what they desire"
POWERS: As a wizard of great age, William has practiced the arcane arts for centuries. Magics ranging from the elements to curses and bindings, William has been versed in abilities that could effect history itself. His only weakness is his memory. With so many spells and encantations, one could not memorize them all so because of that, he carries with him a volume of magic where he can cast spells in a moment.
BIO: Living from generation into generation, William has seen many things. Wars and the falling of the empires. While he lived as a normal man, he always longed for things greater than himself. Having gone into thievery, he had been arrested and thrown in jail to rot for all of his life until he met an old man. This man shared a cell with him and confessed to have been there for fifty years. This man had in fact been a wizard himself and took William as his apprentice. As time went by, William learned the arts of magic and made his teacher proud. At the end of the life of his master, William had felt himself ready and educated to rule wherever he wished to rule. To do whatever he wished to do. Breaking out of prison with ease, William searched for eternal life, the last spell that the old wizard had taught him. Gathering the right materials from around the world, William would repeat this process every five hundred years when he would begin to crumble under his age trying desperately to catch up with him. With the capturing of a live fairy, William has saved himself the trouble of one hundred years. She would be his garden from which he would harvest the most rarest of materials needed for the ancient age spell: A fairy's tears.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff