Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
What I really want is someone who'll help me out content-wise; I'm pretty sure I've got the grammar and mechanics down, though I might ask for an opinion on how everything flows once in a while.

Anyway, there are two separate project I've got going right now: one's more science-fiction in nature, with a few chapters actually hammered out (the rest is still in that story-board phase, but I'll probably need someone to bounce ideas off); the other is something I've just recently started, and you probably won't be seeing too much of it at first.

I'm willing to shell out some gold in order to get input on these, but I want to know that you know what you're doing. I'm not about to pay up on a review that boils down to, "lol thats rly interesting good job". If you're interested and think you can be useful, go ahead and contact me. I'm open to any reasonable payment requests.

Dapper Dabbler

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
EeveeDreamer
K here's one thing I would love to help you but there is nothing that you posted that helps me know "your" style.... it would be best if you post at least one bit of your book.
thank you~~ please reply

Or I could not cater to your every whim.

I've already got some interest from people who don't make asinine requests, so I'm going to move on.

Dapper Dabbler

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
EeveeDreamer

Wow Pissy much??? burning_eyes

Not particularly.

I just don't enjoy having my time wasted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff