Fashionable Poster

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
It was time for us to go get Seether,I had the good attitude,Just
to hear Johanna's mouth...We got Seether home,everyone talked but me,
when Seether realized it,he asked me,"What was that kiss for?" He
gave me a nice,cute grin to,"I don't know,It was random...Now leave me alone.."I felt embarrassed
Because i dont want people thinking,I'm that 13 Year old Whore down the block..
"Well,i only kissed you back because,I didnt wanna be rude,your still pretty though..."
I didnt wanna make Meredith jealous from what i heard the other day,Or Terrance.
"Okay,No more liking do you all
wanna go back to that Crazy Nun Serra,Because Roman's gonna think that
having hes adopted children are gonna end up married..Do you want that?"

ifoxee's Wife

Anxious Gekko

10,400 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Whimmer's outburst got her sent to her room while the rest of us teens went to the convenience store down the block.
"That was...crazy." Craig said quietly. I nodded.
"Yeah, Whimmer is usually so kind..." Terrance added sadly.
"It had been a stressful day.Perhaps she just needs time to cool off." I assured them both. We bought some milk and packs of gum then headed back home. On the way I thought I saw a familiar face, a nun from the village, but I ignored it. We arrived back home and the three of use went up to Whimmer's room to deliver her a pack of her favorite gum. Craig sat on the floor and unwrapped his gum.
"I'm still in shock, Seether had always said he liked Meredith, never mentioned liking Whimmer." Terrance and I looked at each other. So THAT was what Terrance had meant earlier. I shivered a bit. I felt like the whole room became frozen in that moment.

Fashionable Poster

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
It had turned out,Seether had to stay at the
hospital for 2 days,But i didnt think it was long,With everyone wondering
why i kissed him,made me wanna kiss him even more,"Well,You all ready to go?,And Seether
We'll come for you day after tomorrow,but visit you Also."
Everyone waved at Seether,I did to,But of course i added a wink,he could just tell
i liked him,But i still wanted to know what was going on with Terrance.
"Whimmer how could you do that?" Meredith had asked me,"What did i do?It's not like hes
my real brother,is that Against the law? I didnt think so." No one ever liked that day,
him getting shot,Me kissing him,What was next.
When we got home,Roman wasn't talking to us
or looking at us,Especially me,Not after what i did."Hows everyone...Wheres
the other one,Seether?" I Looked at Roman,The things that come out hes mouth
is the things that makes me wanna stab him in the throat. "...He got shot"
i said waiting on hes Stupid reply,"Mmm...Surprise..."
i slammed my fist onto the table,"You know what you ignorant piece of
s**t you dont even know anything about him,Surprise this is a
little surprise ,this boy was shot almost by the heart! now what if
it was that baby you claim to be yours? I hate your guts,and i dont know how that
child is gonna live with a fat ugly b*****d like you,And your heart is cold,lonely and you
should feel sorry for it,You all piss me off!"

ifoxee's Wife

Anxious Gekko

10,400 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It was a shock, soap opera worthy even. I gasped and patted Terrance on the back. I felt awful about this, but I felt even worse about Seether getting shot. After Whimmer took a few steps back from the bed I walked up to him and brushed his hair out of his face.
"Hey man, you're gonna be fiiiiiine." I assured him. He smiled at me and chuckled.
"You're just saying that."
"Look punk, you are a tough cookie, not even a gunshot wound can make you give up, right?" He nodded and coughed up a bit of blood. Craig came up next to me and placed him arm around my shouldeer in a brotherly fashion.
"Keep on holdin on, buddy. Without you I think we'd all be clueless." I looked back at Whimmer, she looked distressed, and with good reason. I could only imagine what was going through her head right then.

Fashionable Poster

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
At this point,Our ride was quite...We
didnt wanna hear anything until we saw Seether..But everyone kept asking
me questions..."Whimmer,do you know who shot your brother?"
Johanna asked me..But if i did wouldn't i had said something?"NO!" i turned away
and faced the foggy window,looking at the city folks walking and talking...
Once we got to the hospital,It turned out to be the worse hospital,Holy cross..
They told us we couldn't see him for 3 hours..But i could tell Meredith just couldnt wait no longer.
"Mrs.Lanies,You can see your son now....Quite he just woke up."
We walked in,and Seether had bandages on hes chest,I pushed everyone out of the way,"Are you okay? I'm sorry i couldn't help..."I couldn't hold it in,But my lips touched hes,Our eyes
was closed he even kissed me back.Johanna was shocked,She didnt say anything though.
But when i let go,Terrance was looking at me,with a pout up face...Did he like me?
or does he feel i shouldn't kiss my "brother".
Meredith looked at me frowning,and back at Terrance patting hes back.
But what did i do?

ifoxee's Wife

Anxious Gekko

10,400 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I was confused to say the least. Whimmer seemed that way too. I grabbed her arm when she wouldn't answer my questions, and dragged her down the hallway to find our brothers. We saw the twins first. Terrance ran up to Whimmer and hugged her.
"Are you ok? Are you hurt? We heard gunshots!" Whimmer sighed.
"Yeah, I'm fine, where is Seether?" I panicked. Where was he? Now that I knew they were gunshots, I was worried. We had run away from a cult, only bad can come from that. We searched for our missing brother, but we couldn't find him. Then over the PA system, the office called down for us to come to the office. The principle looked at us sternly.
"Your brother has been shot down. I'm very sorry, but the EMTs don't think he is going to make it." Tears. That was all I could let escape me. This was the boy who helped me escape from my hell, and now he had been hurt and might die. I asked the principle where they had taken him. He told me a nearby hospital. Moments later Johanna had picked us all up and taken us to that hospital to see Seether.

Fashionable Poster

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Once i gotten to class,Whimmer wasn't there,But Yacob was,"Yacob,Wheres the rest
of the class,and whimmer?!" i said loudly then he looked up,"They went down stairs,but they've
been down there for a while,lets go check it out.
About 3 minutes later,it was a gun on the floor ."That what that popping sound?"
"Whimmer!? where are you?" I looked in lockers,corner,Class room bathroom..But no sign of her.

I heard Meredith calling me,but from which direction.."Meredtih over her!" I didnt
know if she could hear me? I got up and start walking but i was
scared,i thought Those Business men we're still looking for
Meredith,Seether,Terrance,Craig And me...But they had to try their hardest to do that...
"There she is,What happened And Wheres everyone else?" Asked Meredith.

ifoxee's Wife

Anxious Gekko

10,400 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Yacob stared over at her for a second and laughed.
"No seriously."
"I'm being serious," I began, "I have three brothers too, all of use adopted by the nun that broke us out of a cult village." Yacob rolled his eyes and walked away. I had a feeling he didn't believe me, even if I was telling the truth. I threw away my kit-kat trash and decided to go check out my locker; #780. The school was huge to say the least. I could never understand how so many NYC kids could attend the same school.
When I got to my locker I opened it and saw how plain it looked. I thought to myself how I really should add some pictures to customize it. I shoved my lunch into the locker and slammed the door. I turned around and was on my way back to class when I heard a popping noise coming from down stairs. Gunshots. No, not those. I ignored it and headed back to homeroom.

Fashionable Poster

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
I'm Whimmer,And from my life story,this is how
it all began,One sunny afternoon My mother,father,and me went out
for a picnic,I was only a bright young girl at the age of 4.
"Nothing could break this family apart" Said My loving and caring father.But two years later,
that truth had became a lie."Megan your not living in this family doing
drugs! If our child was to see this what do you think she would say!?" That loud shouting
had woke me up,"Jacob,I dont have time for this! I don't care about this,listen here
you 'ole Bald headed man,i dont need you or that bad piece of s**t you call a daughter!
You both get In my way of being famous!"She pushed my father out of the way
"Where you goin' To buy more cocaine !?" she paused for a second,
But that pause didn't stay for long.
She swung her pipe at hes face,leaving a big dash on hes
cheek,"Listen here,I do what I Please,not what you think I should do!
My destiny is to be famous,and not cook or clean for to Bastards that
dont respect me enough To be in this family".She slammed that door and drove on
from that point on i grew up with my father,Not even knowing If i had a mother ...Or not
A Bit later,My father was working as hard,but couldn't afford our rent,So the business man
Thought he didn't have money to take care of me,So he took me away..It was a fight
but i couldn't hold on no longer with out my father by my side.

ifoxee's Wife

Anxious Gekko

10,400 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
When we arrived we were split up into different classes, but Whimmer and I thankfully were together. When we got into class the boys stormed over to her, fawning over her good looks and great figure. I sat in my seat and pulled a candy bar from my backpack. It was my favorite, kit-kat. I nomed on the snack as another student walked up to me.
"So you're a ginger too?" He asked me. I looked up to see possibly the tallest sixteen year old I had ever seen. His curly orange hair sprung in all directions and an awkward smile loomed over me. I nodded quietly.
"I'm Yacob." He told me.
"Uh, Meredith." I muttered.
"Awesome. So, do you know who that hot new girl is?" He asked, pointing to Whimmer.
"Uhm, my sister." I mumbled, the kit-kat still in my mouth.

[Hey Nicky, would you want to start doing this in more of a roleplay? You can do from Whimmer's view since she is your favorite. smile ]

Fashionable Poster

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
We all got dressed to school,And Johanna had Gave us our own bag of lunch.
"You all have a good day,And no talking to strangers." she waved happily at us as
we crossed the street,"Man i was hoping we would never have school..."Seether says pouting.
"Well,we diffidently weren't getting home school,not with that attitude
Roman gotten earlier"I said kicking a pebble,"Whimmer,you okay?"
I ask,"Yeah,I don't belong here,I was took away from my
father...Why? i dont know...But i cried until i got used of not being with my father.
My mother,she left me when i was only 6...
she was doing drugs..." I didnt wanna hear her story,because it sounded
to sad.......But i wanted to know how school would turn out.

ifoxee's Wife

Anxious Gekko

10,400 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Roman stood up from the table and wagged his finger at my new mother.
"Johanna, I told you this was a bad idea! These aren't our children." Then he stormed off to his truck and drove away to work. Sometimes I wish Whimmer would just bite her tongue. Johanna patted each of our heads and assured us our new dad was just having a bad day. She then told us we should go get dress because school was going to start in an hour. We all complained that our clothes from the village looked nothing like the clothes we saw people wearing in the city. She told us she had gotten us all clothing. That made me think even more that she had known exactly who would have escaped the village.

Fashionable Poster

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
In the morning,I had over slept,I heard
Greece popping and chattering,Once i got up
with the shimmer from the sun,Johanna came up,"breakfast is ready,come on down"
I smiled and watched her lean back while she walked down
the stairs from being pregnant,"Hey Meredith,Sleepy head." Whimmer says biting a piece of
bacon and eating grits."Hey Whimmer,You guys get enough sleep by the way?" I asked as then Johanna had brung a big bowl of biscuits over."Ohh,Best biscuits in the world
made by my wife,Whimmer can you past the honey dear?" Whimmer turned to him
and stopped chewing,and nothing
came out her mouth but,"no" every body was shocked,eve Johanna,
"Excuse me?" Whimmer turned back to her plate
and finished her bacon."Whimmer,whats wrong with you?
Talking to your father like that,all he asked was for the biscuits
Nothin' more." "Thats not my father! and the biscuits are infront of him
why should i waste 6 seconds of my time
giving him something he needs?"

ifoxee's Wife

Anxious Gekko

10,400 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Dinner was quiet. Our new mom tried to get us to talk, but we all felt awkward. After dinner Whimmer and I went up to the new room we shared. Her bed had orange and pink covers and a blue stuffed cat. My blankets were tie-dyed shades of purple and a green stuffed turtle sat at the bed's edge. I felt like she knew we would be the ones to escape. I could not sleep so I whispered over to Whimmer.
"Do you miss anybody back in the village?" She grunted groggily.
"I miss Johnathan."
"Johnathan?" she mumbled.
"Yeah...he was always so nice..." I brushed my red hair out of my face and sighed.
"Do you think mom with enroll us in school?"
"Yeah, sure. Go to sleep, Meredith." I rolled over and tried to sleep, but all I could do was wonder what this new life. I had never left the town before and now I was living in what seemed like a fairy tale.

Fashionable Poster

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Then i had thought,'Should i give up a good family,just to
be sent back to that nun house and get beaten all the time...'
"Terrance,On second thought...I changed my mind,I'm not giving up
a good life because you want life." He looked at Whimmer
from the stair way...She looked up waving while setting up the table.
I waved back."Meredith? I cant live like this...I didnt even Know
Johanna was going to adopt us" "Well your just going to have to
move on,Besides Whimmer probably doesn't like you."
I walked down stairs...I felt pretty bad,"I don't have any where else to go,Okay?My mother died
and my father got another wife and kids,And my grandmother isn't here...So
now i need you to just take the chances...This is my family.
Sorry if you don't like it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces