Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
I don't have a ps3, so I haven't tried any of the new games. I've seen a little bit of FF13 and it looks different from the previous Final Fantasies. I still haven't finished FF12. I mostly messed up by not really following any guides too closely, since I haven't played it in awhile. I'd rather just play the whole thing over again while looking at the guides more frequently. However, I don't really have the drive to play that game all over again because of all the hours I have to put into it again. xd

Versatile Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
FF12: 121:47 total play time on one save file = 100% everything including both zodiac spears, and the bestiary.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Oh. My. God. eek

Versatile Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
That was back in 2009 when I had no job and was living alone with no internet. I was damn lucky to get that 2nd zodiac spear, it is a 1 in 10,000 chance to even get it. I even found a way to kill that dragon that has an insane amount of hp in less than one hour and without having to retreat. All I remember was I used 2 masamunes with genji gloves and a support character to cast a bunch of magic I kept out of range.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
You're really lucky to get that spear. I don't remember a dragon, but I haven't played it in years so I have probably forgotten about it.

Versatile Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Yeah, I did not even expect to get it at all. Main reason why I made sure to be able to get the other one where you don't take certain chests throughout the game. The spear is not even that good, I always end up using the masamune more thanks to the high combo rate.

It was the final hunt of the game, so it was not easy to get to to begin with. I remember trying so hard to get all the rare monsters to show up, some would just not even show even if I did what was required to get them to show on several occasions.

Fashionable Businessman

10,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
So, anyone else playing AC:V?

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
What is that game?

Fashionable Businessman

10,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Zi
What is that game?

Uhm.. Well, usually they're like ten meters tall, but this one featured three meter tall robots with guns, shooting at each other using squad tactics and just pure badassery to get territory and set up crazy tough teams to.. get more?

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100

Versatile Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Oh took me a day. Armored Core.

No I do not play those games.

Versatile Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Two things to post about....

Got the UDraw Game tablet today. A bit smaller than I expected, but it's pretty comfortable to use. I'm just messing with it for now, trying out all the features. The thing's fun as hell to use. Kinda wished the pen was a bit smaller and not attached with a wire, but the wire is just the right length so it does not get in the way.

Ever go into work, work your whole shift and then find out that you were supposed to be not working that day? I did just that today. Normally I work on the days that the shipments come in, so I came in did my work for the day, and took care of the shipment. I look at the schedule and it said I was off for today and am supposed to work tomorrow. Oops! Well I hope the boss will be understanding and give me tomorrow off, seeing I did everything that was needed for the day and tomorrow anyways.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sounds like the tablet is going to be fun to use. ^^

Ah, hopefully your boss will be considerate and give you the time off. whee

Versatile Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Yeah well, lately he's being an idiot. Today was payday and he forgot to print the checks the day before.

A funny site I came across: http://theworstthingsforsale.com/

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
I have to disagree with the person's opinion about the small tripod for the phone/small cameras; it would definitely have some uses in certain situations. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff