Welcome to Gaia! ::

How come after 3 years of not being able to use the clan chat and send invites by /invite that they are both still down they have been down for 3 years does gaia staff not care about fixing these problems they are the ones who took them away by some update they did to the game because i used to be able to do that back in 2009
can someone tell me if they ever plan on fixing this problem?

Super Junior

i-JET-i
How come after 3 years of not being able to use the clan chat and send invites by /invite that they are both still down they have been down for 3 years does gaia staff not care about fixing these problems they are the ones who took them away by some update they did to the game because i used to be able to do that back in 2009

zOMG! is under "maintenance mode".
That means zOMG! is basically dead and no one plans to touch it, yet alone fix anything
InfernusNinja
i-JET-i

That means zOMG! is basically dead and no one plans to touch it, yet alone fix anything

so you are saying it will never work again ? :/

figures they would mess it up and leave it messed up

Super Junior

i-JET-i
InfernusNinja
i-JET-i

That's what I'm saying. However, those clan chat and "/invite" glitches fix themselves over time and work occasionally. It's not totally down, like General Mayhem wink
InfernusNinja
i-JET-i
InfernusNinja
i-JET-i

That's what I'm saying. However, those clan chat and "/invite" glitches fix themselves over time and work occasionally. It's not totally down, like General Mayhem wink

like general mayhem? the gnome boss he was working last week when i played never seen him down once

Super Junior

i-JET-i
InfernusNinja
i-JET-i
InfernusNinja
i-JET-i

like general mayhem? the gnome boss he was working last week when i played never seen him down once

It's fixed? Last time I played him he was just chillin' and doin nothing.
InfernusNinja
i-JET-i
InfernusNinja
i-JET-i
InfernusNinja
i-JET-i

It's fixed? Last time I played him he was just chillin' and doin nothing.

yes it is fixed i just did it right now worked fine

Fashionable Raider

11,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
dude clan chat will only work if your in an active clan,

like in our clan Shallow Seas Strivers it works for us cuz everyday theres always a member in our clan online on zOMG.

Also concerning the / invite

your surpose to put
/invite with no spaces in between

as wells along with their username, their exact username.
for exmaple

/invite Sambray

Please also to keep in consideration that /invite would work only if the person is actually on zOMG.
Sambray
dude clan chat will only work if your in an active clan,

like in our clan Shallow Seas Strivers it works for us cuz everyday theres always a member in our clan online on zOMG.

Also concerning the / invite

your surpose to put
/invite with no spaces in between

as wells along with their username, their exact username.
for exmaple

/invite Sambray

Please also to keep in consideration that /invite would work only if the person is actually on zOMG.

i am in an active clan and i know how to invite people i have done it several times 3 years ago when it worked and no it does not work and yes i know they are on zomg cause they told me they were on it so yes it is broken

Fashionable Raider

11,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
i-JET-i

i am in an active clan and i know how to invite people i have done it several times 3 years ago

yeah you've done it several times THREE YEARS AGO
thank of the present yeah 2013.

If your clan is still ACTIVE then it should work, if not, then its not active end of story. sidenote: if the / invite doesnt work, it means ur doing it wrong.
tbh ur the only person that have complaint about this so far.
Sambray
i-JET-i

i am in an active clan and i know how to invite people i have done it several times 3 years ago

yeah you've done it several times THREE YEARS AGO
thank of the present yeah 2013.

If your clan is still ACTIVE then it should work, if not, then its not active end of story. sidenote: if the / invite doesnt work, it means ur doing it wrong.
tbh ur the only person that have complaint about this so far.

my clan is active and i am not the only person complaining about it i have talked to others and i am doing the invite thing the exact same way you just described so no i am not doing it wrong

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff