Skilled Duck

5,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Ali's two step system to freedom!

1: Get job.
2: Move out.

After step 2 you'd be shocked at how little you have time to worry about parents~! 4laugh

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Aliminum
Ali's two step system to freedom!

1: Get job.
2: Move out.

After step 2 you'd be shocked at how little you have time to worry about parents~! 4laugh

I understand what I need to do. Every time, my parents talk the more I look respect for them.

Aged Regular

Exploding Periods
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Exploding Periods
Abinie
If you want to be a Christian, be a Christian.
It's your decision, and they have absolutely no say in the matter.
If they don't respect your decision - well, sucks for them.

I love my parents, it breaks my heart they keep treating me like property.

parents are crazy and they need help to cut the cord so to speak.

like im a gay non practicing christian my parents are super republicans and they still love me AND my boyfriend. but jesus it was a claustrophobic couple of years trying to get them let me be my own person, get a good job and a car and build up your independence, thats what it took me to gain mine.

My parents love me a lot. I cannot take the smothering. I want to move out so much.

honestly moving out is hard, if your not confident in your money managing abilities i wouldnt do it. and dont live with a roommate unless you're also dating them.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Exploding Periods
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Exploding Periods
Abinie

like im a gay non practicing christian my parents are super republicans and they still love me AND my boyfriend. but jesus it was a claustrophobic couple of years trying to get them let me be my own person, get a good job and a car and build up your independence, thats what it took me to gain mine.

My parents love me a lot. I cannot take the smothering. I want to move out so much.

honestly moving out is hard, if your not confident in your money managing abilities i wouldnt do it. and dont live with a roommate unless you're also dating them.

I can manage money.

Aged Regular

Exploding Periods
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Exploding Periods
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Exploding Periods
Abinie

I can manage money.

i got shafted a grand by my roommate, the whole thing is a ******** mess and i never want to see her again.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Exploding Periods
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS
Exploding Periods
HARD N THROBBING INCUBUS

I can manage money.

i got shafted a grand by my roommate, the whole thing is a ******** mess and i never want to see her again.

I understand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces