Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Sex Symbol

14,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
YouPeopleAreBitter
John Deux Trois
i'd love to lose weight, that'd be awesome.

i got the exercise part down.

my dad and i just need to learn what the ******** a good diet would be, because we aren't used to eating veggies all the time. we're used to steaks and fries and mexican food.

plus, if the healthy s**t happened to be a bit cheaper, i'm sure that more people would make an effort. not saying it's a perfect reason to not diet, but if you can't really afford the good s**t, you're gonna get the bad s**t. might not necessarily be my case, but it is for a few family members of mine, which really sucks because they'd look hella rad if they dropped a few pounds.

You can try vegan mock steak.

And as for fries, try baking them.

I don't know. I never tried this recipe.

vegan? nope. not about that life. too american for that.
baking fries doesn't seem that bad of an idea, though.

Andrealand's Waifu

Kawaii Fairy

YouPeopleAreBitter
Arehh
its all about eating in moderation & placing veggies and fruits in it too.
it might be hard for ppl because its more expensive to eat healthier.
When was it expensive though? crying

Where I live, a 10 lb bag of oranges is 5-7 dollars.

organic stuff is always more expensive, and ppl dont just buy all those oranges becos they know they wont eat them all in time :c
some people arent disciplined enough too. when they order something in a restaurant, lets say pasta, they end up eating the whole plate which is like 1300 calories when they should be eating like half.
`Shy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I loved the land before time!!!
John Deux Trois
YouPeopleAreBitter
John Deux Trois

my dad and i just need to learn what the ******** a good diet would be, because we aren't used to eating veggies all the time. we're used to steaks and fries and mexican food.

plus, if the healthy s**t happened to be a bit cheaper, i'm sure that more people would make an effort. not saying it's a perfect reason to not diet, but if you can't really afford the good s**t, you're gonna get the bad s**t. might not necessarily be my case, but it is for a few family members of mine, which really sucks because they'd look hella rad if they dropped a few pounds.

Please. I'm begging you. Just try it first before you knock it. crying I'm not a pushy vegan usually but just try it first.

If you don't like it, you can go back to your steak. sad Oh, the poor cow. All she ever wanted was to be loved....

Fluffy Sex Symbol

14,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
YouPeopleAreBitter
John Deux Trois
YouPeopleAreBitter
John Deux Trois

Please. I'm begging you. Just try it first before you knock it. crying I'm not a pushy vegan usually but just try it first.

If you don't like it, you can go back to your steak. sad Oh, the poor cow. All she ever wanted was to be loved...

I had to live with a vegan for the summer 2 years back. Honestly the worst time of my life that I ever had. It's cool if people live that lifestyle, but it's just not for me. Being a Texas kid, I'm about beers, steaks, and anything else along the Texas stereotype most of the time.
John Deux Trois
YouPeopleAreBitter
John Deux Trois
YouPeopleAreBitter
John Deux Trois

If you don't like it, you can go back to your steak. sad Oh, the poor cow. All she ever wanted was to be loved...

I had to live with a vegan for the summer 2 years back. Honestly the worst time of my life that I ever had. It's cool if people live that lifestyle, but it's just not for me. Being a Texas kid, I'm about beers, steaks, and anything else along the Texas stereotype most of the time.
You're not even gonna click the video to see how colorful the ingredients are? gonk

Okay.....I guess I'll understand..... emo

Hilarious Sex Symbol

YouPeopleAreBitter
ow bby not so hard
YouPeopleAreBitter
ow bby not so hard
There's generally only two reasons it's hard.

1. They're poor and eating healthy is pricey.

2. They're lazy as ******** and have no motivation.
Eating healthy is pricey?

Huh?

I guess I just don't understand. Where I'm from, a 10 lb bag of oranges is 5-7 dollars. A bag of carrots is the same thing. If the things were too expensive on my budget, I would eat less I think.

I mean, you can't live off oranges and a bag of carrots. Mostly I mean it's cheaper to eat unhealthy. You can buy a burger for $1. And it's quick. It's obvious why people eat unhealthy, because it's easier.
I think it might depend on the location.

In Asia, the price for fattier foods is higher than healthier. That's why most people are skinny there. I think I read that somewhere. I could be seriously incorrect.

Makes sense. Assuming you live in America though, it definitely cheaper to just eat fast food all day every day, which is why there's so many obese people.

also because people can't cook for s**t or don't have the time.
it takes hard work and self discipline over a long period of time

it's hard

people want easy immediate results but it's just not possible like that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out