No 0.35935397039031 35.9% [ 267 ]
Poll Whore/Poll Pimp 0.33512786002692 33.5% [ 249 ]
Total Votes:[ 743 ]

Shadowy Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
Gaia's economy issue steams from one major issue, the simple basis of Supply and Demand. <.< TOOO little supple TOOOOO much Demand, thus MASS Inflation, and I agree the only way to correct it is WIPE IT ALL, and to prevent a repeat they'd just need to give everyone a small amount of gold and set everyone to have a basic starter set. Then slowly re-release items.

Tipsy Poster

The Phoenix Michal Gusta
Gaia's economy issue steams from one major issue, the simple basis of Supply and Demand. <.< TOOO little supple TOOOOO much Demand, thus MASS Inflation, and I agree the only way to correct it is WIPE IT ALL, and to prevent a repeat they'd just need to give everyone a small amount of gold and set everyone to have a basic starter set. Then slowly re-release items.

Can't imagine all the people who would be pissed if that happened (including me, if I lost the items my avatar's wearing). So, I highly doubt they'd actually go through with that.

Then again, it probably would fix it, even if people wouldn't like it.

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100
rostiaper
The Phoenix Michal Gusta

Can't imagine all the people who would be pissed if that happened (including me, if I lost the items my avatar's wearing). So, I highly doubt they'd actually go through with that.

thats wh i suggested disabling the marketplace and just wiping the gold it would be less extreme.

Tipsy Poster

Konekogami Miyu
rostiaper
The Phoenix Michal Gusta

thats wh i suggested disabling the marketplace and just wiping the gold it would be less extreme.

That would still piss people off, as I said before. I just noticed they increased the taxes in the mp though. (Used to tax 2%, but now they do 5%.) So, they're doing something.

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100
rostiaper
Konekogami Miyu
rostiaper
The Phoenix Michal Gusta

That would still piss people off, as I said before. I just noticed they increased the taxes in the mp though. (Used to tax 2%, but now they do 5%.) So, they're doing something.

they are doing something and basiclly anyway to fix the economy will make some people upset thats how far gone the economy is

Tipsy Poster

Konekogami Miyu
rostiaper
Konekogami Miyu

they are doing something and basiclly anyway to fix the economy will make some people upset thats how far gone the economy is

lol True. I have to get going now. ^^ I'll be back on later.

Timid Kitten

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Blob's To You 100
rostiaper
Konekogami Miyu
rostiaper
Konekogami Miyu

lol True. I have to get going now. ^^ I'll be back on later.

see you later

Demonic Canine

13,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*flops on the ground* post bday blahness X3
rostiaper
M1no
*sits up and stretches*

*pokes*

ninja

*slithers away*

mm? *turns around*

Shadowy Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
rostiaper
Konekogami Miyu
rostiaper
The Phoenix Michal Gusta

Disabling the market would only create more chaos, as Demand would go up even more for some items, thus more inflation in prices, on the other hand that little tax thing actually isn't helping too much either, companies get around that simply by charging more for their products or marketing/selling more of the product quicker, and that's what people are doing here just to keep a stead large amount of gold they use G-cash to supplement losses.

Basically the major issue is Supply here not much else, If they re-released OLD monthly collectables and such in the G-cash shop, and just cycled through the popular one's that in itself would lower the demand as there is more supply, and with enough time the economy would level out and normalize again.

Demonic Canine

13,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
@_@ *drinks his drink and sighs*

Demonic Canine

13,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*starts practicing his sword skills once more, single handed greatsword Kata's* SET!

Demonic Canine

13,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
HAH! KYAAA!!! *makes a crack in the floor that immediately fixes itself*

Demonic Canine

13,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*the sword glows as he takes up a stance, then he swings it a few times, at an invisible target, creating the illusion of hitting, he then slices upwards shouting with each "hit", the target bursts into light and shatters into millions of sparkles* heh... that's new... @_@

Demonic Canine

13,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*grins and looks around and sighs, then continues to practice, then he remembers the launcher, which he activates and it launches random targets for him to slice up and he ends up making a sammich this way* O.O;;; when the- ummm... *pokes it and decides to eat it as he heads to his room* X3 not bad... 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff