Welcome to Gaia! ::

Out of these items below, what is the one item you'd like to be the prize for the next event?

Horns of the Demon 0.22014051522248 22.0% [ 94 ]
Ninja Head Band 0.1615925058548 16.2% [ 69 ]
Sainte Ceil: Agape 0.18032786885246 18.0% [ 77 ]
Ancient Katana 0.14051522248244 14.1% [ 60 ]
Maisy Lovely Locks 0.192037470726 19.2% [ 82 ]
Please help me get this place back to 100+ hearts! 0.10538641686183 10.5% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 427 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1050 1051 1052 > >> >>> »|

User ImageUser Image

NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS: (in bold) ----IM QUITTING! Well nevermind, not really since s**t is hella pricey, due to the stupid inflation, but I'll be taking a really long hiatus. But still clearing out my inventory though--------
                                                                  (The announcement for items listed below will be posted here when its time that they are to be given out.)

Yes you heard me, summer classes are coming and taking on more then a full time student when it comes to finishing up my degree fall classes are coming! Meaning I will no longer be going on here. (as much) Giving away it all! What does that mean as all? WELL! I have 44b in funds, and giving away my entire inventory! WHAT DOES THAT ALSO INCLUDE!?! A DEVIL TAIL! Yes, the Original Devil Tail! Oh my! <3 The catch? (dont even ask me for any of my items, stay, chat, bump, or participate in this bumping contest to get gold! <3 Multiple winners!)

First person to bump 1000 times gets 1B. The catch? You must number your bumps, you must include the main rules in your first post.(code, and typed correctly) Or else you won't receive the prize. If you forget you have to start over. Not my fault you didn't read. You must also PM me, first come first serve PMs. <3

I'm giving away 1 billion gold to whomever I see fit. Follow the rules or you will be exempt from earning it.

Whats the deal with the Conversation prize? I do hold bump contests, but what I'm tired of is that people ignore others and just continue bumping, so here's a motivator, I hate when Gaian's who come into my thread get ignored, so this prize will go out to the one who initiates the most conversations. <3 (Remember, there is more then just 1 conversation prize.)

--------------Congratulations to everyone on 1000 pages for winning 10 Million gold for reaching the thread goal! <3----------------------

Winner of Halloween Giveaway for the OMG hat:
                                                                  Questionable Gender
                                                                  Winner of New Years Horns of the Demon Giveaway:
                                                                  ZOMBiFiCATiON
                                                                  Winner of Hawaii Golden Laurels Giveaway:
                                                                  h0ujun
                                                                  Winner of 5 Million Conversation Giveaway:
                                                                  TheLostNobody

Next items giving out:

Ninja Headband
                                                                  Mini Angel Wings
                                                                  Taffy Mini Angel Wings
                                                                  Creamy Mini Angel Wings.
                                                                  Abyss Mini Angel Wings
                                                                  Nightmare Mini Wings.
                                                                  Lovely Maisy Locks
                                                                  Sainte Ceil: Agape
                                                                  Horns of the Demon! (ANOTHER HORNS OF THE DEMON EVENT)
                                                                  Cash Shop Items
                                                                  and more!

tab tab User Image
                                                                  tab tab tab tab We now have a suggestion box!
                                                                  (Just click the picture link to my tumblr ask for suggestions, concerns, questions or practically anything about this thread.)

PAST ANNOUNCEMENTS
                                                                      1o.o4.13 Opened!
                                                                      1o.31.13. OMG Giveaway was held.
                                                                      11.3.13 (Old) Thread was announced popular by votes. <3 Reached 100 votes today.
                                                                      11.14.13 Black Russia account no longer active, new thread is made, funds for giveaway are extremely low.
                                                                      11.21.13 Reached 100 pages! <3
                                                                      11.22.13 Reached 200 pages! <3
                                                                      12.04.13 Reached the goal for 300 pages! <3
                                                                      o1.o1.14. Horns of the Demon Giveaway was held.
                                                                      o1.o4.14 Reached 400 pages! <3
                                                                      o1.12.14 Reached 500 pages! <3
                                                                      o1.15.14 Reached the goal for 600 pages! <3
                                                                      o1.17.14 Winner Announced for Hawaiin Golden Laurels Giveaway! <3
                                                                      o1.21.14 Reached 700 pages! <3
                                                                      o2.o2.14 I said yes! I'm Engaged! <3
                                                                      o2.04.14 Reached 800 pages! <3
                                                                      o2.o7.14 Thread became popular! <3
                                                                      o2.o7.14 Reached 200 hearts! <3

FOR THOSE THAT ARE UNAWARE; THIS IS A CONVERSATION THREAD. YOU ARE ABLE TO WIN THINGS WITHOUT PARTICIPATING IN CONTESTS,
                                                                  BUT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO STICK AROUND AND CHAT LONGER. AND YOU MUST READ EVERYTHING AND POST THE HIDDEN CODE.

----------Please don't forget to emotion_bigheart us!

About Erophillia Et Chrometophilla or EroChrome for short. EroChrome was established on a cool October day by a new found friendship that
                                                                  had sprouted between group of four individuals. Two of these individuals were questing for the same like item. The Ninja HeadBand (But due to
                                                                  Black Russia winning 100mill on one of the Flynn Chest's of one of her Flynn bundles, she has decided to make this primarily a
                                                                  Giveaway thread)
                                                                  . These two individuals are named D i n o - M o and xx R u s s i a. How we discovered out the name of our Quest and Giveaway
                                                                  thread was due to Black Russia's love for Criminal Justice. The term Erophillia, is acquainted with Love, as the term Chrometophillia is acquainted with
                                                                  Money. Thus creating the name Erophillia Et Chrometophillia, meaning "Love and Money." This is a Dual Quest thread, and also a Giveaway thread.
                                                                  As our thank you to those that help us to our quest, we established a Giveaway consisting of GC items, MC items, and Bundles, and other items and
                                                                  gold! Let's share the wealth ya?
User Image
                                                      o1. About Erophillia Et Chrometophillia (D. Q&G)
                                                      o2. Table of Content .& Winners <------ You're here
                                                      o3. Rules, Important people, White&Black list
                                                      o4. Contest Section & Contest Rules and Winners. <3
                                                      o5. Black Russia's Quest Section
                                                      o6. Affiliates

GOLD :: 1 Billion Gold event
                                                      ITEMS ::

( I will add special items in here for events.) Current event: 1 billion gold event.

DONATIONS GIVEN BY ME::

D i n o - M o - Steel Plated Ninja- Head Band.
                                                          FauxZombie - The Fool's Hatter, Inspector Bosco, FMAB Ling Yao, Ode To Studio Killer, The Case of Pietro, Demonic Style, OMFG, and Chain Wallet
                                                          ZOMBiiFiCATiON - Emerald Dream, Zodiacal.
                                                          BubblyNightmare - Peachy Scarf
                                                          Alicorns and Rainbows - 100k. Loyally posting in the thread from the start.<3
                                                          Vicy_302 - 100k Loyally posting in the thread from the start. <3
                                                          TheLostNobody - 50k. First post to 100 winner. <3
                                                          Shai is Me - Winner of RNG for number 7! October 2013 Monthly Sealed Envelope
                                                          leQuietrabbit - Winner of RNG for number 666! October 2013 Monthly Sealed Envelope!
                                                          Shai is Me - First post on page 150 -100k. <3
                                                          Double Switch - First post on page 175 - 150k. <3
                                                          Questionable Gender - OMG Hat Halloween Contest winner <3
                                                          TheLostNobody - Lite Rainbow
                                                          Razorblade Bandit - Turkey Contest -Flynn Booty - Grabbing 225k
                                                          Woah No - Turkey Contest -Sweet Treats
                                                          Choxiie - Turkey Contest - Sweet Treats
                                                          Fruiti Tooti - Turkey Contest - Flynn Booty- Grabbing
                                                          D i n o - M o - Turkey Contest - Flynn Booty
                                                          II BlazeoftheCookies IIv2 - Turkey Contest - Sweet Treats
                                                          Questionable Gender - Turkey Contest - Flynn Booty
                                                          TheLostNobody - Turkey Contest - Sweet Treats
                                                          Obliterating Alchemist - Turkey Contest - Sweet Treats
                                                          xXMoosiie_ForeverXx - Turkey Contest - Collecting the last Sweet Treats.
                                                          xXMoosiie_ForeverXx - Donated towards her quest - Compass of Seidh
                                                          Questionable Gender - Donated towards her quest - Zodiacal
                                                          Faux Zombie - Turkey Contest - Midnight Citadel
                                                          Razorblade Bandit - Turkey Contest &Random Turkey - Midnight Citadel, and Sunflower.
                                                          13 Mockingjay - Random Turkey - Homeroom
                                                          xXMoosiie_ForeverXx - Random Turkey - Somber Dreams Air
                                                          iHecate - Golden Laurels
                                                          Razorblade Bandit - Random Turkey Contest- La Sanguine
                                                          Choxiie - Randon Turkey Contest -Hex Collection Bundle
                                                          ZOMBiiFiCATiON - November 2013 Sealed Envelope, SDPLUS Tetshi, and December 2013 Sealed Envelope
                                                          xAnkho - November 2013 Sealed Envelope
                                                          leQuiterabbit - November 2013 Sealed Envelope
                                                          ZOMBiiFiCATiON - Random Gifting - Winged Anklets
                                                          ZOMBiiFiCATiON - Sainte Ceil: Agape
                                                          SimplyUnlucky - Sweet Charming Blush
                                                          ZOMBiiFiCATiON - Horns of the Demon
                                                          iLollipopss - Volant Reviere
                                                          PushandPull11 - 100k
                                                          h0ujun - Winning Hawaiin Golden Laurels Giveaway. <3
                                                          ZOMBiiFiCATiON - Lulling Lucie
                                                          D i n o - M o - Lulling Lucie
                                                          Allicorns and Rainbows - Animal Gabriel Wings, Animal Thea Enchantment
                                                          Seductive Sugar - 100m
                                                          -

User Image

o1. It's common sense to follow Gaia's ToS.
                                                      o2.The owner is xx R u s s i a. Please listen to what I or moderators have to say.
                                                      o3. Be respectful, respect is a two way street.
                                                      o4. We do not like people to PM us asking for items, begging, post request for Rp's, and those asking us to donate. Please keep in mind sometimes funds may be low. Although we do stock up on MC's and Bundles to keep this place going. In order to earn, you must stick around and chat. Bumps are nice, but you will not be considered, so become a social butterfly!
                                                      o5. If you read up this far, please include in dark red ink of your first post Love&Money.(This is how you earn donations in this thread. It let's me know that you read everything. <3 So you get prizes from the RNG, pg contests, and conversation gifts by posting this in your post. If the hidden code it's not included in your first post, then you are exempt from earning the prizes. It must be in your first original post when I look for it, otherwise you will receive nothing. this is to keep it fair for those who actually read the rules. For those that do thank you..)
                                                      o6. Please use this as a reminder to check Contest Rules, Contest Rules are completely different from Thread rules.
                                                      o7. Giving us donations does not increase your chances of being picked for contests, as it does not hinder your chances as well, it shows good character. And we love good character.
                                                      o8. If you have a problem in the thread, please PM me of the issue, or the moderators.
                                                      o9. Enjoy yourself! and Remember to emotion_bigheart us!
                                                      1o. Keep in mind, this is MY Giveaway, I have a right not to give away to those that are being outrageously rude, and greedy as hell (This freaking includes bugging me in PMs for an item.) and for those when I politely tell them that they can have the prize if they could find the code. If you're going to act like that towards me, then you can kindly gtfo. I HAVE A RIGHT TO EXEMPT PRIZES FROM ANYONE. You aren't entitled to s**t, so get that priority straight.<3

SPOTLIGHT ` ~
                                                          ✿ The Soulless Puppet(Made the whole thread layout. Below is the link to her shop, so please go visit them.~ Her work is gorgeous. <3)
                                                          User Image
                                                          IMPORTANT PEOPLE

✿ xx R u s s i a(Owner and SugaMama to the three below)
                                                              ✿ D i n o - M o (Moderator)
                                                              ✿ FauxZombie (Black Russia's b***h and Moderator)
                                                              ✿ ZOMBiiFICATION (D i n o - M o's bff5evar and Moderator)

WHITE LIST :: Helpful People
                                                              ✿ Busy Bunny (Thread Assistant [not on mine, on Gaia] I get excited when I see different colored names on my threads, so she's a special guest! <3 Yeah I'm nerdy lol)

BLACK LIST :: Not-So-Helpful People
                                                              ✖ So, I'm gonna be a bit of a b***h since I'm pissed as hell. I put people here, instead of ignoring them on my ignore list, because I like to point out to people what they did wrong when I feel insulted. Unfortunately, we have a few people on the list now. <//3

-Cuteness Squared -Hit&Run for Secret Santa Event (If you see this, just send your original SS an item from their list to get yourself off this list. then you will be in good standing again.)

-ox-JayCkAnnie-xo, I'm pretty pissed off at you at the moment for bugging me about items while I'm enjoying myself on my vacation to Hawaii, and going about with self entitlement through the message ending with "just saying." That's ******** rude. Lol so don't expect s**t from me. <3 Get out of my thread.

-hit me up with rainbows, harassing another user including myself for items, begging, being annoying as ******** with the whole attitude of self entiltedment towards items.
User Image
                                                      funds currently for the thread is ::
                                                          always changing. lol

CONTEST RULES
                                                          o1. In order to be considered to win the page contests you are required to bump 25 times. This is to prevent those that jump in for the "first post on page whatever" contests. (These bumps can also count towards the <3 1 Mill Contest.)
                                                          o2. In order for an Avatar Contest to take place, all trades must be completed before voting begins. There will be multiple Avatar Contest, the fee is 10k, the prize is 50k. Voting will be done on polls.
                                                          (Avatar contest will be posted under the Big Contest post below this one.)
                                                          o3. Please include the page number in a PM for the first to post on page, and RNG (Random Number Generator Contests.) for the page that you won.
                                                          o4. Any questions or concerns please PM xx R u s s i a. This is to know that the PM got read. But we will try our best to check up on our mule daily.
                                                          o5. Will add more if necessary

THE CONTESTS

Tektek Contest ::
                                                          The Tektek, can be for me, ( I may steal it if I like it. xD) It can be anything. and any limit. You may either choose to enter your Avatar or a Tektek you made. Voting will be done on polls, and the Pictures will be added here below this paragraph. There are 5 slots, entry fee is 10k, and the prize is 50k. <3 Once entry slots are filled, Voting will begin until the end until a week after the fill date. Bring you're friends in to vote, and stick around to chat! PLEASE PM ME WITH THE TEKTEK. <3
                                                          Slots:

Random food emote in "Yummies" . <3 :: (NEW) I will post an image of any of these below
                                                          yum_wasabipie yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_strawberrypie yum_shrimp yum_sausage yum_salmon yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_coldone yum_bacon yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_pizza yum_pie yum_onigiri yum_hotdog yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_burger
                                                          :: RULES! :: You can only win on one OMNOMNOM per day <3

And the First person to post on the Yummies saying "OMNOMNOM!" will get a random item or gold. This item may either range 1g-1mill. (Remember try not to be greedy! <3)

Bring-A-Friend ::
                                                          (NEW) Bring a friend in this thread, if both of you post 100 times, you will both earn 50k. Please number your posts, (They can either be bumps or conversations between you both, but if a new comer comes in, please try to talk to everyone in the thread if so.)

Bumping Contest to 1 Million Gold! <3 ::

To participate in the <3 Contest to win 1mill gold, you must at least bump like this.

50 slots are open. Bump 25 times to claim a number slot (Please PM me every time you finished a 25 bump counter. <3 First come first serve PM so if you finished first please try to remember that!), you are able to do this as many times as long as slots are still open. Once all slots are filled I will then roll the RNG. But you are required to start over back from zero after your first 25. This is our way to keep the thread active while we are busy with our lives, so technically you can win up to as many slots as you want. In the end as when all slots are full to our thread, I will take a RNG between 1-50 to determine the winner, and yes, you may ask for certain numbers. But please PM with the page you start, and the page you end. AND WHAT SLOT YOU WANT, If you do not give me a slot number, I will not put your name near the slot! Thats why you are required to READ! <3

(FOR THOSE THAT HAVE POSTED THE 50 BUMPS, I added your name in the slot above or below to keep it fair. <3)
                                                          SLOTS
                                                          1 xGhibli
                                                          4 xGhibli
                                                          7xGhibli
                                                          11xGhibli
                                                          13xGhibli
                                                          15xGhibli
                                                          18xGhibli
                                                          21 xGhibli
                                                          24 xGhibli

Random Number Generator :: Generate using 1-7000. To get the numbers below.
                                                          First person to get a 7 gets 1Million Gold or October MC's (Whichever I have in Stock.)
                                                          First person to get a 77 gets 1Million Gold or October MC's (Whichever I have in Stock.)
                                                          First person to get a 777 gets 1Million Gold or October MC's (Whichever I have in Stock.)
                                                          First person to get a 666 gets 1Million Gold or October MC's (Whichever I have in Stock.)

First person to get a 1234 gets 1Million Gold or October MC's (Whichever I have in Stock.)
                                                          First person to get a 69 gets 1Million Gold or October MC's (Whichever I have in Stock.)
                                                          First person to get a 6969 gets 1Million Gold or October MC's (Whichever I have in Stock.)

Pretty self explanatory, Please PM me with the page number that you won the RNG. Please note that these are just 1 Flynn's Booty, not the Flynn's Booty bundle.

Page Contest ::
                                                          First post on page 100 gets 50k
                                                          First post on page 125 gets 75k
                                                          First post on page 150 gets 100k
                                                          First post on page 175 gets 150k

First post on page 200 gets 200k.

Pretty self explanatory, Please PM me with the page number that you won on[
User Image
User Image

Hello! My name is Black Russia, now it's xx R u s s i a, when you get to know me on a more personal level you'll get to know my actual name. I'm 22, I'm a Criminal Justice Major. I'm studying to become an Animal Cop. So currently my focuses are getting my AA in Administration of Justice, an AA in Emergency Medical Services, and AA in Psychology, why so many degrees? Because the more the better once I enroll in the Police Academy to build up that Resume. ( I also like back up plans and safety nets.) From there, I will be doing a lot of research on what I would like my Bachelors to be in either a Veterinarian Technician or Criminal Justice. Currently I am a college student at a community college, enrolled in a Criminal law and Administration of Justice class. I am partaking in my home town's Citizen Police Academy classes on Wednesday nights, an currently work at a dog Kennel. I have two 12 week old golden retriever puppies in my home that I take care of daily, so there will be days where I will be absent. So I apologize in advance. I love art, donations, and random perverted sexual humor. I am taken though, so please don't try to poorly attempt to swoon me in the PMs.

Although, I will give small prizes to small cheesy pick up lines, that are just out right god-awful.

Now! Enough about me! Here is what I'm questing! Currently right now : Golden Laurels. <3

Hello everyone, I used to be Black Russia, but I no longer have access to my account, I filed a ticket to explain the situation to them, but so far I haven't gotten a response. This leaves me pretty sad since I used to be a member of 03' and I ended up loosing everything. So this is my quest thread and list of things that I'm trying to get back. If any of you don't know, I used to have a Giveaway thread as Erophillia Et Chrometophillia, if you ever saw it around on CB, so I lost 100+ <3's and 300 pages worth, which kinda bums me out since I was really excited that place was going really well.

Here is the list of items I am trying to retrieve back, it would really honestly mean a lot if any of you Gaian's could help me out. <3 Thank you.

List:
                                                                      Devil Tail
                                                                      OMG Hat
                                                                      Angelic Pendant
                                                                      Renard
                                                                      Golden Laurels
                                                                      Reve Rouille
                                                                      Wed to Darkness
                                                                      Sainte Ceil: Agape
                                                                      Steel Plated Ninja-Headband
                                                                      Horns of Demon
                                                                      Peachy Scarf
                                                                      Volant Reverie
                                                                      The Lusty Scoundrel
                                                                      Ivory Rose
                                                                      Maisy Lovely Locks
                                                                      Aria Dannata
                                                                      Masquerade 7th Gen.

Donations: (Once I get my tablet pen, I will be doodling everyone as a big thank you! ) <3
                                                                      FauxZombie -Checkered Shirt and Jacket.
                                                                      Ace Kiwi -Lumiere Noire
                                                                      Questionable Gender- Zodiacal, Dark Ice, AFK Scarf, Ascending Demon <3
                                                                      Alicorns and Rainbows - Misguided Sister
                                                                      x M o n k e y F e e t x - Christmas present, (cant open it until Christmas.)
                                                                      Fruiti Tooti- Ancient Katana omg seriously thank you. <3
                                                                      Perk Peppermint - MLP: Pinkie Pie Plush, Ascending Demon
                                                                      Bad Lvck Brian - Christmas Present (cant open it until Christmas.)
                                                                      Nito the Royal - January Sealed Envelope 2009
                                                                      TheLostNobody - 1milliongold. <3
                                                                      Sessh-kun -Christmas gift. <3
                                                                      Musical_Vampire_Socks –Christmas Gift <3
                                                                      xXMoosiie_ForeverXx – Orange Juice for being Sick Gift<3
                                                                      Anon- Christmas Gift <3
                                                                      zombieNAMI – Gifts. <3
                                                                      iHecate – Workshop Flora to sell to get items back. <3
                                                                      ZOMBiiFiCATiON - Pistolera. <3 Thank you!

QUESTING ::
                                                                          Anything on my wishlist above please

Thank you for taking this time to read this section of mine, and please, feel free to stick around and chat. I'll try my best to talk to those that are in here, but if it gets crazy, then please try to make everyone feel welcomed!

Hint :: Highlight Rules if you didn't catch that before. <3
User Image

LINKS IN ::
                                                      User Image
                                                      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/r-u-s-s-i-a-s-g-i-v-e-a-w-a-y-q-u-e-s-t-h-a-n-g-o-u-t/t.88944715_1/][img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x139/Angelicbabie/Decorated images/ero200_zps3dcfef15.png[/img]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/r-u-s-s-i-a-s-g-i-v-e-a-w-a-y-q-u-e-s-t-h-a-n-g-o-u-t/t.88944715_1/][img]http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac222/SCENiiE/Graphics/erochromebanner.gif[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT
                                                      ::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
Open! emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
And off to work I go. <3 For those of you who stop by, if you bump 25 times you get a slot in a 1 mill contest (which I will for surely have soon.) but just remember to PM me what slot you'd like. <3

Agent

love & money

good luck sweetie heart
captain_sara_rodgers

love & money

good luck sweetie heart
Thank you. <3

Agent

xx R u s s i a
captain_sara_rodgers

love & money

good luck sweetie heart