Welcome to Gaia! ::

Giesta
GrowlrGuy
Giesta
GrowlrGuy
Giesta
GrowlrGuy

Hugsssssssssssssssssss I LOVE THE VIDEO! ALWAYS HUGS MY COLORFUL FRIEND! emotion_hug

awww thank you so much! heart i really appreciate that. *hugs* smile

Your Welcome, I did miss seeing you I havent seen you in a long time, and I didnt know if you had quit or where still online or not, emotion_hug

awww hey! i just realized who you are smile i missed talking to you too. did you get the present i sent you a while back? i've been on here pretty regularly still, most days smile how about you? how have you been?

Hugs, its okay ^8^

I did get it and Thank You! Hugs I see and Im glad you still are on may I re-add you again? Im been doing okay I had a small break down a few months ago but it helped because I went and seeked help from a doc and Im doing a bit better with my depression and anxiety stuff I deal with. Hugs

yay! you're welcome heart yeah sounds good! 3nodding awww. i struggle with anxiety & depression too. i've learned a lot of good stuff that helps, & have been feeling good keeping myself busy with a lot of creative work that i hope to make a living with, but it gets stressful cause my family is anxious for me to start making money & be more independent, & i havent been able to make much money yet from the creative stuff i've made so far that i've worked thousands of hours on. i have a plan i'm working on that i think will work though heart i get panic attacks though from working too hard & having troubles getting off the computer & going to bed when i need rest.
gaia_gaiagold

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
GrowlrGuy
Giesta
GrowlrGuy
Giesta
GrowlrGuy

Your Welcome, I did miss seeing you I havent seen you in a long time, and I didnt know if you had quit or where still online or not, emotion_hug

awww hey! i just realized who you are smile i missed talking to you too. did you get the present i sent you a while back? i've been on here pretty regularly still, most days smile how about you? how have you been?

Hugs, its okay ^8^

I did get it and Thank You! Hugs I see and Im glad you still are on may I re-add you again? Im been doing okay I had a small break down a few months ago but it helped because I went and seeked help from a doc and Im doing a bit better with my depression and anxiety stuff I deal with. Hugs

yay! you're welcome heart yeah sounds good! 3nodding awww. i struggle with anxiety & depression too. i've learned a lot of good stuff that helps, & have been feeling good keeping myself busy with a lot of creative work that i hope to make a living with, but it gets stressful cause my family is anxious for me to start making money & be more independent, & i havent been able to make much money yet from the creative stuff i've made so far that i've worked thousands of hours on. i have a plan i'm working on that i think will work though heart i get panic attacks though from working too hard & having troubles getting off the computer & going to bed when i need rest.

Okay Hugs, Thank You ^8^

Nods it can be hard to deal with and over time you get better as you learn how to deal with depression and anxiety too and Hugs I know it must be hard working on your plan and creative works, heart

Its also hard to move out and on your own to be more indipendant too, its a big step know Im here to if you need me as well Im happy to chat and talk and be helpful when I can emotion_hug and wow thats a lot of time and effort you have put into your creative works Im impressed! emotion_kirakira . emotion_hug

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Beloved Waltz
gaia_gaiagold

Hugs I might head offline for a bit to rest up, and eat, and be back in a bit, I dont know if I said it before, but THANK YOU SO MUCH! heart
gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold
Giesta
Beloved Waltz
gaia_gaiagold

Hugs I might head offline for a bit to rest up, and eat, and be back in a bit, I dont know if I said it before, but THANK YOU SO MUCH! heart

Ohhhh you're welcome! (:
gaia_gaiagold
Giesta
GrowlrGuy
Giesta
GrowlrGuy
Giesta
GrowlrGuy

Hugs, its okay ^8^

Okay Hugs, Thank You ^8^

Nods it can be hard to deal with and over time you get better as you learn how to deal with depression and anxiety too and Hugs I know it must be hard working on your plan and creative works, heart

Its also hard to move out and on your own to be more indipendant too, its a big step know Im here to if you need me as well Im happy to chat and talk and be helpful when I can emotion_hug and wow thats a lot of time and effort you have put into your creative works Im impressed! emotion_kirakira . emotion_hug

awww thank you heart sounds good smile *hugs* you can message me whenever you need someone to talk to too. & you're welcome 3nodding yeah it feels really good when you can figure out how to get more stable. i think letting go of fear is a big part of it, & trusting for everything to work out good heart

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Beloved Waltz
Giesta
Beloved Waltz
gaia_gaiagold

Ohhhh you're welcome! (:

Hugs heart

Yvade rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 2, 8 Total: 19 (3-30)

Jayda Ookami's Husbando

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
GrowlrGuy
Giesta
GrowlrGuy
Giesta
GrowlrGuy

Hugs, its okay ^8^

Okay Hugs, Thank You ^8^

awww thank you heart sounds good smile *hugs* you can message me whenever you need someone to talk to too. & you're welcome 3nodding yeah it feels really good when you can figure out how to get more stable. i think letting go of fear is a big part of it, & trusting for everything to work out good heart

Your Welcome, heart Hugs and Thank You I know you be around and I can chat with you or leave you a PM the same for you to me, 3nodding emotion_hug

I agree with you letting go of fear and trusting good will follow helps instead of being worried about everything and how things will go or turn out. emotion_hug

Abigail Neko rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 6, 10 Total: 24 (3-30)

High-functioning Genius

I need the funds to fund my addiction to Stack Attack!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff