• Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Valenas
Sight Ninja
Valenas
Sight Ninja
Valenas
I need to go home but I do not feel like driving there.

User Image
Yeah, yeah.

That song kept me awake one day coming back home. I was still pretty hung over but within about five minutes of my street. I was flipping through the stations looking for something that I knew the words to because I was told that yelling the lyrics to a song on the radio could help drivers stay awake. I land on the local pop station and this song is on. I made it home. Plus, the song is not that awful.

redface for real though, it's not, I just like making fun of people for it

Though, I much prefer weird al singing it.
I have a lot of embarrassing guilty pleasures. One of the ones that I am willing to admit to is The Nanny.

I heard that version when I was binging on Weird Al a month or so back. Ron Jeremy's version was not bad either.

I like this version of one of Taylor Swift's more recent songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czb_CZfWko8

I have guilty pleasures in music and...everything. I watch essentially the same 20-ish movies and can say every single line in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Johnny Depp, and several others. My desktop wallpaper is a VFD reference from "Series of Unfortunate Events" by Lemony Snicket, and I've honestly thought about getting that tattoo on my ankle.

In music, I like Chamillionaire ( the guy behind "ridin' dirty" ) and will swear up and down that he is an amazing rapper, if you get past the cheesyness of his early career. I listen to minecraft parodies frequently, and like Vanessa Carlton and Sara Barellies more than I should. (Edit: Oh and birdy)
mrgreen mrgreen

Cursed Dragon

User Image
☯ Hit the income.
∞

Snuggly Witch

France Finder
Pajama-chan
France Finder
Pajama-chan
It's only 8pm, why am I so tired

cheese_whine question

If only.

i wish i had a big plate of fancy cheeeeeese emotion_drool like an old fashioned wagon wheel size

Right? They sell really yummy cheese just across the street from my apartments but there's like a foot of snow out there and also I'm broke.

?!'s Boyfriend

A Egg

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sight Ninja
I have guilty pleasures in music and...everything. I watch essentially the same 20-ish movies and can say every single line in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Johnny Depp, and several others. My desktop wallpaper is a VFD reference from "Series of Unfortunate Events" by Lemony Snicket, and I've honestly thought about getting that tattoo on my ankle.

In music, I like Chamillionaire ( the guy behind "ridin' dirty" ) and will swear up and down that he is an amazing rapper, if you get past the cheesyness of his early career. I listen to minecraft parodies frequently, and like Vanessa Carlton and Sara Barellies more than I should. (Edit: Oh and birdy)
Ah man, Chamillionaire. Not sure who you are referencing by "Birdy."

I personally do not find any of the movies that you listed anything to feel guilty about. Maybe a little bit for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

None of the (two) people I spend time with offline listen to country music. One of them busted me a month ago when I started the Jeep and the country station was still set.

10,440 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

10,440 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff