Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please check out my music video on Youtube "REAL FRIENDS - LUIGI x BUGOY"

K 0.50412139378044 50.4% [ 2691 ]
Mmkay 0.49587860621956 49.6% [ 2647 ]
Total Votes:[ 5338 ]

Tyler558's Comrade

my cat ears are where I get my ignorance.

cat ears to me is like a confidence cap.

Tyler558's Comrade

Interesting Gawker

I need to wash my hands but nah

Tyler558's Comrade

@video: That guy speaks

He speaks it

I think we all do but we don't want to

Tyler558's Comrade

i have cat ears nothing can stop me

Interesting Gawker

I like chicken

Versatile Model

Tyler558's Comrade

I don't have a solid backstory for each of the kids in the sigpic

Which renders each kid to be open to all sorts of background.

One thing tho, Cintani (girl in far left) has to be an orphan. She lost her parents in a disaster of sorts (I'm thinking housefire but that's been done in my other story, Myora's Curse), and she survived by climbing up the rooftops. It has to be rooftops, no matter the disaster. Because she lives on everyone's roofs.
Nek0Nerd0
I don't have a solid backstory for each of the kids in the sigpic

Which renders each kid to be open to all sorts of background.

One thing tho, Cintani (girl in far left) has to be an orphan. She lost her parents in a disaster of sorts (I'm thinking housefire but that's been done in my other story, Myora's Curse), and she survived by climbing up the rooftops. It has to be rooftops, no matter the disaster. Because she lives on everyone's roofs.
I used to worry that my tongue would somehow get frozen to my lip ring, but now I know that I have way worse things to worry about in this cold. Like a dragon, or that it will never end.

King Shark

Tyler558's Comrade

As for Koelip (guy on the left), yeah he has a backstory, but anything before his entrapment is open to suggestion

What happens is that Koelip attempted to steal an apple from a stand. And then the people got mad at him and started chasing him.

The mob made Koelip break through an abandoned corridor of the block. He lost the mob, but he can't get out of the corridor from where he entered it. He can only go forward now. But the corridor seems endless..

Tyler558's Comrade

Gajit and Jati are the kids you'd see in the streets

I don't think this is well understood so perhaps I should make a comic regarding Lifetime Ahead; about the sort of things they'd be doing during the day.

Demonic Genius

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Only 8 more days til we hit 900k smile I'm soo excited...

Tyler558's Comrade

Here's the big rule: Do NOT let the brothers meet. It's meant to stay that way, Gajit should keep his eyes on looking for Koelip and Koelip should stay hidden from Gajit in that abandoned alley.

The girls can meet Koelip, that's fine (Cintani and Jati), but not his own brother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff