• Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
if you need the sausage fest achievement your avi must be a male too

Shirtless Fairy

Senor Sassypants
o Anqels o
Senor Sassypants
surprised if you're trying to do sausage fest you have to have a male avi too and everyone can only post once!

How do you know my avi isn't a man! And how do you know I'm not just doing this to send dirty pictures!!! XDDDD lmao jk
that's a lot to go through just to send dirty pictures. surprised also, you've posted twice! and i think your avi is female? i could be wrong though.

Lmao it is a girl actually sweatdrop ahh I guess I fail haha I just don't want to go spend 50k on the stupid gender bender potion, twice xD lmao oohhh well. Now I just have to decide who gets the dirty pic O:

Dapper Genius

coughwhorecough

Perfect Genius

o Anqels o
Senor Sassypants
o Anqels o
Senor Sassypants
surprised if you're trying to do sausage fest you have to have a male avi too and everyone can only post once!

How do you know my avi isn't a man! And how do you know I'm not just doing this to send dirty pictures!!! XDDDD lmao jk
that's a lot to go through just to send dirty pictures. surprised also, you've posted twice! and i think your avi is female? i could be wrong though.

Lmao it is a girl actually sweatdrop ahh I guess I fail haha I just don't want to go spend 50k on the stupid gender bender potion, twice xD lmao oohhh well. Now I just have to decide who gets the dirty pic O:
im not interested in the dirty pic, maybe just a thank you. check your inventory. you should have two of them already unless you've used them.

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
Send to me please ^^ I totally approve of what you're doing c; heart

Mhai Lovely's Husband

Romantic Rogue

o Anqels o
Senor Sassypants
o Anqels o
Senor Sassypants

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Fairy

Senor Sassypants
o Anqels o
Senor Sassypants
o Anqels o
Senor Sassypants

im not interested in the dirty pic, maybe just a thank you. check your inventory. you should have two of them already unless you've used them.

Ohh god I've had this account forever I highly doubt I'd have them lol but I shall check x3

Generous Citizen

6,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Invisible Regular

not a man emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash