Welcome to Gaia! ::

Topazlife
HARRY POTTER ALL THE WAY!The Dark Lord Voldemort will kill all the non-Harry Potter fans!
so true voldemort will take revenge

Witty Darling

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
XxThe1WhoMustNotBeNamedxX
HARRY POTTER IS AWESOME AND NOTHING COULD BE THE NEXT HARRY POTTER BECAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT JK ROWLING
This is extremely true!
Those of you that hate Harry Potter will you at least try reading it don't be lazy because its a big book just try to read it its really good with many reasons because JK Rowling made a new world of of wizards and she made a book for any age of children and it has a ton of life lessons and nobody could beat JK Rowling

Witty Darling

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Topazlife
HARRY POTTER ALL THE WAY!The Dark Lord Voldemort will kill all the non-Harry Potter fans!
so true voldemort will take revenge
He shall kill Edward Cullen! (oh wait he already did LOL)((well, the actor anyway))

Witty Darling

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Those of you that hate Harry Potter will you at least try reading it don't be lazy because its a big book just try to read it its really good with many reasons because JK Rowling made a new world of of wizards and she made a book for any age of children and it has a ton of life lessons and nobody could beat JK Rowling
The first book isn't even that big. So people please read at least the first Harry Potter book, and it doesn't make you a nerd if you read them anyways so don't think that you are a nerd if you read them or like them.
Topazlife
The first book isn't even that big. So people please read at least the first Harry Potter book, and it doesn't make you a nerd if you read them anyways so don't think that you are a nerd if you read them or like them.
don't forget JK Rowling is even more rich than the queen of England

Witty Darling

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Topazlife
don't forget JK Rowling is even more rich than the queen of England
Yeah and the fourth Harry Potter book she wrote, The Goblet of Fire, was the fastest selling book on it's release day at it's time!

Demonic Gatekeeper

5,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
Lord of the Rings!
Star wars!
Harry Potter can go rot. I do not like it.

Invisible Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
Hard question because I like them all. But I have to go with Harry Potter. I never got over wishing I lived at Hogwarts!

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Haha, it'd be good if I could actually remember what Star War was about.

I'd say LOTR currently is first in my list. I used to be in love with the Harry Potter series a long time ago but that died down pretty much before the 7th book came out.
LOTR, no doubt heart
Hardest question????? Ok well... I mean idk Star Wars episodes didn't leave much of a lasting impression on me, whereas lotr and hp really, really did. Harry Potter was like this huge world that opened up to me when I needed it the most, and it was a world that was so close to me. And Lord of the Rings was this complete fantasy land where i could escape everything and journey with frodo and the elves and the dwarves and everyone, and the hobbit too. ....I was in a deep rut when i read The Hobbit and it saved me. I'm going to have to say lord of the rings, then Harry potter, then Star Wars. emotion_brofist
Lord of the Rings.
Never liked Harry Potter.
Star Wars - eh, I'm neutral on that one.
ALL THREE OF THEM <3
Star Wars but it's a close race with Lord of the Rings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff