Shameless Elder

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
itsIsabell
Shakespeares_Sister

~lol sorry! and no problem. smile heart
I guess no sleep for me till 5 A.M. gonk i wish i could fix my sleeping schedule. So where are you from?

Popular Sex Symbol

itsIsabell

~hahha well thank you <3 i love how simple your avi is though. ahha . But anyway, I'm Isabell. Obviously. Nice to meet you smile heart
Simple is more of my style,cause i wouldn't know how to make a complicated avatar. People usually make avatars for me sweatdrop
Hey Isabell! cool
I'm Mehdi,nice to meet ya!
You're the 2nd person to know my name,congratulations. emotion_awesome

Newbie Noob

~bada bump! heart

Newbie Noob

Sparoo
itsIsabell

~hahha well thank you <3 i love how simple your avi is though. ahha . But anyway, I'm Isabell. Obviously. Nice to meet you smile heart
Simple is more of my style,cause i wouldn't know how to make a complicated avatar. People usually make avatars for me sweatdrop
Hey Isabell! cool

~o0o0oh i feel special now :3 hahah . I know a guy with the same name. He's kind of a douche ahhah. But you're not. So that's good hahaha heart

Newbie Noob

Shakespeares_Sister
itsIsabell
Shakespeares_Sister

I guess no sleep for me till 5 A.M. gonk i wish i could fix my sleeping schedule. So where are you from?

~i dont sleep til i just fall asleep while browsing the internet ahha. I'm from MN hby? heart

Newbie Noob

~everyone left! hahah this thread fails . oh well, more gold for me ahha heart

Popular Sex Symbol

itsIsabell
Sparoo
itsIsabell

Hey Isabell! cool

~o0o0oh i feel special now :3 hahah . I know a guy with the same name. He's kind of a douche ahhah. But you're not. So that's good hahaha heart
Oh man...giving my name a bad rep! It's kay cause my full first name is El Mehdi,so we have to be different. mrgreen

Shameless Elder

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
itsIsabell
Shakespeares_Sister
itsIsabell
Shakespeares_Sister

~i dont sleep til i just fall asleep while browsing the internet ahha. I'm from MN hby? heart
well iususally knock out around that time watching Netflix. Im from Texas. Home of the tex mex

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff