Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the title says. Do you get along with them? If so, why not?

Discuss
xI Beautiful Liar
You never answered your own posts.

Invisible Humorist

during school days, 3 people
during the weekends, 5 people

Spoopy Kitten

Right now were living with my boyfriends family, so.... 6 of us and a dog. But my boyfriend are moving out in less than a month and itll be us two and a puppy. I get along enough with his family, but i dont exactly like them. Theyre disgusting people, to be honest

Sparkly Duck

I live alone. I only have one room and a bathroom too, so, yeah. It works.

Adorable Fisher

One. And I don't always get along with him 3nodding

Hellraiser

Just my parents and I
We get along okay

Gracious Gekko

Four plus cat.
Mostly we don't see each other during the workweek and don't really spend a lot of time together, but sometimes have meals or spend weekend-days as a group.
I only have to share a bathroom with one, though, so that's good. Used to be two others.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
2, and yes. I'm an adult, and would not live with people I didn't get along with.

Bashful Bookworm

Currently it's just my boyfriend and I.
Previously it was my dad, dads girlfriend, and brother.
I get along with everyone in my family a lot better now that I have my own space.
It's just myself, my boyfriend, a cat and a houseplant. The cat and the houseplant have a decidedly tense relationship, but other than that, I think that we all play house rather well together.

Loiterer

2 + cat.

Myself and a roommate and the cat.
Soon to be another roommate, which is my current roommate's brother. Me and my roommate aren't family though. Just friends.

We (including the 3rd) get along great. The cat can be an a** sometimes though.

Cluttered Cutesmasher

Myself, my fiance, two kittens and two snakes.
Yeah we get along, would be a bit strange if we didn't...
5. Me, my SO, my child, and 2 cats.

Bunny

I live with 8 people: father, grandpa, uncle, sister, sister's boyfriend, my daughter and my boyfriend. We all get along, though I don't talk w/ my grandpa much (he's in his 80's and stays shacked in his room sleeping 95% of the day) I don't talk much with my dad or uncle either since they do their own thing but we get along pretty well. I can come to them with problems if needed. I mostly vent to my sister, mom or boyfriend, though. I hang out with my sister and her boyfriend a lot and we like to play Mario or Brawl.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff