10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
xAliceJae
A Life Less Lived
xAliceJae
A Life Less Lived
It only matters if someone gives a damn about the guy he mentioned. Not everyone is out to get you.

meh.
it's still a stupid idea. there's no point to giving out the full name at all.
That is your opinion and most would agree. But if you get hacked from Gaia then you deserve it. Its highly probable that they guy she mention is oblivious to Gaia or these type of forums.

...all you did was remind me of when the GD hacked some girl's MySpace profile. rofl

I'm not sure of why you mentioned hacking.
I just thought some souls in the LD would harass the boy.
(...some of them seem to have lives that pointless.)
Yeah, we have those people that go and do that because they get their kicks from it. Those are the people that deserve to die in a car fire with their family. Believe me, GD isn't what it used to be. Like my friend said, GD is full of 4chan rejects.

Star

Zaharanana
there is this guy who goes to school with me, Hayden Levada, i have a really bad crush on him,like iv had a crush on him since like late December-early January. the thing is, he is taken by a girl in the grade above mine(therefore a girl older than both of us) they have been going out since almost the beginning of the year. he is super funny,super nice,smart(not super cause he has his blonde moments{we all do}even though his hair color is brown)and popular. every girl likes him for his looks, i mean, don't get me wrong, he is cute, but his personality is the best of all(at least for me) we used to talk, but someone found out i liked him and then i think they told him. so i need to figure out a way to talk to him without it being awkward and i need to find out how to get him to like,or at least be friends again.

Be yo'self.

For real. Nothing is weirder than making it awkward. If you just run up and say something normal like, "Hey, what's going on?" it'll be a lot easier for him to see you as someone he could potentially date.

Also, you sound really young. BOYS ARE NOT IMPORTANT UNTIL YOU'RE IN YOU START TUMBLING OUT OF YOUR PRIME, AKA: LATE THIRTIES.
A Life Less Lived
Yeah, we have those people that go and do that because they get their kicks from it. Those are the people that deserve to die in a car fire with their family. Believe me, GD isn't what it used to be. Like my friend said, GD is full of 4chan rejects.

this is from like years ago.
maybe 4-5? before the LD was created fersure. I used to lurk the GD like I did with the LD.
(...all I can remember is sith lord ali drama or some stupid name like that.)

current gd looks like hell though.

Tipsy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
DO NOT PURSUE. If he has a girlfriend then it is not okay to go after him. I have been on both sides of that situation and I can tell you that it is just not a good look. If you want to be around him that's fine but don't flirt with him and definitely don't talk about her in any sort of negative way. I'm not saying you're the type of person to do these things; I'm just warning you. Do not to become THAT girl.

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
xAliceJae
A Life Less Lived

this is from like years ago.
maybe 4-5? before the LD was created fersure. I used to lurk the GD like I did with the LD.
(...all I can remember is sith lord ali drama or some stupid name like that.)

current gd looks like hell though.
I lurk it now and then but most of the time I spend it on other boards. I post maybe on blue moon but not as much as I did in 04-05'. Its been a long time and I agree, its a s**t hole.
Get breast implants
Zaharanana
there is this guy who goes to school with me, Hayden Levada, i have a really bad crush on him,like iv had a crush on him since like late December-early January. the thing is, he is taken by a girl in the grade above mine(therefore a girl older than both of us) they have been going out since almost the beginning of the year. he is super funny,super nice,smart(not super cause he has his blonde moments{we all do}even though his hair color is brown)and popular. every girl likes him for his looks, i mean, don't get me wrong, he is cute, but his personality is the best of all(at least for me) we used to talk, but someone found out i liked him and then i think they told him. so i need to figure out a way to talk to him without it being awkward and i need to find out how to get him to like,or at least be friends again.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hayden-Levada/100001444136895

That guy? o_O
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
Have you tried being devastatingly attractive?
The_Dread_Toaster
Zaharanana

That guy? o_O

...ohgawd, OP must be like, 12.
I can't see how "every girl" would like him for his looks otherwise.
xAliceJae
The_Dread_Toaster
Zaharanana

That guy? o_O

...ohgawd, OP must be like, 12.
I can't see how "every girl" would like him for his looks otherwise.

OP is either 12 or suffers from hideous of the everything.

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

This is how you get a guy to like you:
Post in LI not LD

User ImageUser Image

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
In truth dont be a whore.
Dont flirt with other guys if you like someone
Changes are if a guy talks to you flirty like while also talking to others flirty changes are its not going to last more that 2 year *most girls like short relationship for some reason*
Dont go for a guy just for sex if you want the relationship to truly last. And i can give two #%@@% what anyone thinks on this. If you do youll be together 2-4 years get bored of it and breakup. its not a way to base a relationship. Every girl ive meet thus far in my 22 years is like this though. and i either laugh at their attempts to have sex with me or laugh at them when they get broken up with "that guy that i feel at home the most with cause he laughs at my horrible jokes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff